All hands ashore
Our cruise ships allow the world to be discovered in an extremely comfortable and relaxed way. In the evening the children fall asleep after an exciting day and dream of their adventures - and the following morning there is a new port waiting for them, enticing them ashore for more exciting excursions.
Excursions for little people and grown ups
- Special children's and teens' excursions*; without parents; drinks, sun cream etc. - the childcare and teens' supervisory team has got everything you need
- Special family excursions* with parents
- Individual family arrangements* possible in nearly every port - your concierge will be pleased to help organise this
- Of course children can also join grown up excursions in the company of their parents**
* This service not included in the cruise price.
** Free of charge for children under four. Children between four and eleven receive a 50% discount on the regular price (with the exception of flight and overland excursions). Children aged twelve and over pay the normal price.