Guided shore excurcions
Our guided shore activities* offer you a varied range of visits, discovery trips and active tours as a group, including cycling tours led by the professional EUROPA 2
- Classic excursions* to key sights and to gain initial insights into a region, including excursions for late risers.
- Active tours* from snorkelling and rafting to quad biking.
- Discovery trips* for new perspectives by plane, helicopter or boat.
- Expert excursions* where well-known lecturers shed light on cultural, historical or architectural backgrounds.
- Bike tours* from gentle leisure or active adventure tours to rigorous mountain tours.
Pre- and post-cruise programmes
Start your cruise in an exceptional way or enjoy your trip for a while longer. Our popular pre- and post-cruise programmes* include a broad spectrum of excursions.
Guided pre- and post-cruise programmes**
- Recommended for guests who like to share their experiences with a group of like-minded travellers
- Accompanied by Hapag-Lloyd Cruises tour guides
Private pre- and post-cruise programmes
- Ideal for all those who don’t want to be part of a group
- Excursions accompanied by local tour guides considering your individual requests
Private experiences - your travel concierge
Individual travel arrangements* to suit your personal requirements and tips that cannot be found in any guidebook - our travel concierge makes it happen:
- Bosporus: chartered yacht with skipper and lunch/dinner.
- Dubai: desert safari with barbecue – along with dune skiing or buggy tours.
- Havana: private salsa course or a tour in a classic car.
- Hong Kong: wander through the Night Market with a guide.
- New York: tickets for Broadway or NBA / NFL games.
- Saint Barthelemy: extend your cruise in a luxury hotel with snorkelling or diving.
- Sydney: bridge climbing.