Inspired by nature
In the cabins and suites, curved lines, natural colours and premium materials come together in a harmonious room concept that promises – and delivers – pure relaxation.
- An ocean view with even more: exclusively outside cabins and suites, almost all with balconies or French balconies
- Spaciously designed - enjoy a relaxing stay in rooms from 21 m² (226 ft²) up to 71 m² (764 ft²) in size
- Exceptionally equipped - for example, with binoculars, Nordic Walking poles, air conditioning, coffee machine and mini bar (free of charge) and 24-hour cabin service
- Separable beds
- Rain shower and heated wall in bathroom (e.g. for towels and wet parkas)
- Extensive infotainment with live broadcast and recordings of expert presentations, forwardview camera, navigation chart, films and much more
Cabin and suite facilities at a glance
*The French Balcony Cabins in Category 3 on Deck 6 are approximately 23 m2 (248 ft2) in size, and those in Category 5 on Deck 7 approximately 21 m2 (226 ft2).
**The Balcony Cabins at the stern have a slightly different floor plan.