A new kind of freedom between adventure and pleasure
Come with us on a culinary voyage of discovery around the globe: on board, three spacious first-class restaurants create a unique and indulgent combination of expedition spirit and international gourmet cuisine. Spend your days and evenings however you wish thanks to flexible mealtimes, a free choice of seating and attentive 24-hour cabin service.
- Main restaurant: A relaxed atmosphere at any time of day – from breakfast to dinner, inspired by the region.
- Speciality restaurants: The speciality restaurant on the HANSEATIC inspiration will take you on a culinary voyage of discovery: explore exquisite Japanese creations and Peru’s modern and fashionable cooking. Explore new culinary highlights of the North American east coast on the HANSEATIC nature.
- Bistro Restaurant: Eat under an open sky. The Bistro Restaurant offers 84 indoor and around 100 outdoor seats.
- Bars: spend the evening relaxing with a glass of wine in the Observation Lounge or the HanseAtrium.
Globetrotting delights: the main restaurant
Speciality restaurant on the HANSEATIC nature
Speciality restaurant on the HANSEATIC inspiration
Eat under an open sky in the Bistro Restaurant
Exclusive delights, wherever and whenever you please
The Observation Lounge brings the excitement indoors with its 180-degree panoramic view
Spend your evenings relaxing in the HanseAtrium
Do exactly what you want. When you want and where you want.
A breathtaking Zodiac ride, a challenging hike, a day in the Arctic ice – then close your eyes, feel the heat and indulge your senses.
- Spa area: Our new ships offer professional partial- and full-body massages, classic cosmetic treatments, a hairdresser and treatments for your hands and feet. The Finnish sauna with an ocean view and the steam sauna are the perfect end to every expedition.
- Pool area/bar: Thanks to its flexible canopy, the pool area with bar can be enjoyed whatever the weather. Water loungers and a counter-current system offer pure relaxation.
- Fitness area: The fitness area, which has been expanded significantly to around 100 m² / 1,076 ft², features up-to-date equipment, a separate course room and an incomparable ocean view.