On board MS EUROPA 2 from Mauritius to Colombo
The perfect holiday: idyllic beaches and idyllic backdrops.
Untouched beaches, colourful dive sites and exotic nature: the Seychelles and Maldives are among the world’s most beautiful and exclusive dream destinations – particularly on board the EUROPA 2.
from Mauritius to Colombo
|Cruise dates:||from 12.02.2018 to 27.02.2018 (15 days)|
|Your ship:||MS EUROPA 2|
13 days cruise only from € 7,496 per person
incl. travel packages to / from departure / arrival point from € 9,106 per person
This is a bilingual cruise with English shore excursions. [Read more]
| Mon, 12.02.2018 |
Scheduled flight from Frankfurt to Mauritius
| Tue, 13.02.2018 |
Transfer to embarkation point
Start your cruise a little earlier and relax in Mauritius with our pre-cruise programmes*.
| Wed, 14.02.2018 |
Le Port/Reunion/France, 8.00 – 18.00 hrs
Rapturous nature: on a scenic journey to the Piton de la Fournaise volcano*, which is occasionally still active, you will explore the fascinating mountain scenery. Just as spectacular are Salazie and the Bridal Veil waterfalls*, a hike to Cap Noir* or a helicopter flight over the volcano*.
| Thu, 15.02.2018 |
- Fri, 16.02.2018
Relaxation at sea
| Sat, 17.02.2018 |
Victoria/Mahe/Seychelles, arrival 8.00 hrs
City flair in the Seychelles: on an excursion to see “Victoria and the north of Mahe”*, be surprised by its urban charm. A helicopter flight* over the island, a zip line adventure* through the jungle treetops or a trip in a glass-bottom boat* promise some thrilling views. A slow-down tip from our travel concierge: a day in a luxury villa at Maia Luxury Resort & Spa*.
| Sun, 18.02.2018 |
Victoria, departure 5.00 hrs
| Mon, 19.02.2018 |
Praslin , departure 18.00 hrs
| Tue, 20.02.2018 |
- Thu, 22.02.2018
Relaxation at sea
| Fri, 23.02.2018 |
Maldives , morning arrival
Unique atolls in the turquoise sea. White sandy beaches and plenty of time for snorkelling, swimming and relaxing: look forward to two wonderful days in the Maldives.
| Sat, 24.02.2018 |
Maldives , evening departure
| Sun, 25.02.2018 |
Colombo/Sri Lanka, arrival 23.00 hrs
| Mon, 26.02.2018 |
Your cruise ends in the city of spices.
| Tue, 27.02.2018 |
Arrival in Frankfurt
* The pre-cruise programme and shore activities are not included in the cruise price and are in the planning stage. Subject to changes.
= at anchor
Combine this cruise with EUX1805 and save € 1,500 per person (applies to categories 1 – 14).
Clear and simple – our pricing model
¹ Please note that you can choose between a Veranda Suite and an Ocean Suite.
² You pay only the guaranteed price for double occupancy shown here per person. Accommodation will be provided in a Veranda Suite or Ocean Suite in category 1 – 4, subject to availability. If you book a combination of one cruise with another cruise in a guaranteed Veranda or Ocean Suite, no combination discount will be offered and it will be necessary to change suites between the individual cruises. Continuous occupancy of the same suite throughout the cruises is not possible. You will receive your exact suite number at the time of embarkation on board (limited allotment).
More travel information can be found here.
The Cruise Price Includes (Among Other Services)
- Cruise in the booked category.
- Fresh fruit and champagne await you in your sui te on your day of arrival.
- Full board on the ship: welcome cocktail, breakfast, late morning bouillon, lunch, dinner, afternoon coffee and tea with pastries, hot waffles and midnight snack. Individual meal selection also possible.
- Fresh fruit and vegetable juice available during breakfast hours.
- A different entertainment programme every day with on-board activities, e.g. interesting courses, conversations, scientific lectures, film screenings, contemporary seminars or sophisticated evening programmes and more.
- Adventurous Zodiac rides (depending on routes and weather conditions), all landings or tours in the ship’s own Zodiacs or tenders (potential admission fees or guided tours by local tour guides not included).
- Television in every suite also boasting integrated music programmes, contemporary or classical video and audio programmes, news, weather map, reports, interviews, travel reports, up-to-date travel information, e-mail, Internet (subject to charge) and much more.
- Mini bar filled with softdrinks and beer in the suite.
- Bottled water during the shore excursions.
- Use of on-board facilities and equipment free of charge (subject to availability): auditorium with film screenings and geography lectures, library, board games, entertainment programmes, sauna, fitness areas, golf simulator, tablet PC, snorkelling gear, bicycles and much more. The use of the Internet and services of the OCEAN SPA, the photographers and video producers as well as the boutique merchandise are subject to charge.
- Your comprehensive EUROPA 2 travel gear including detailed country information, shoulder bag, document bag, luggage tags, travel guide and maps.
- German ship and cruise managers as well as a German- and English-speaking service crew including travel concierge service, guest relation manager, cruise sales service, tour office, tour guides etc.
- Harbour fees.
Please note that our pre- and post-cruise programmes are conducted in German.
For individual programmes kindly consult your travel agent.
Following programmes we offer in German:
GUIDED PRE-CRUISE PROGRAMME A: MAURITIUS – DREAM ISLAND IN THE INDIAN OCEAN
GUIDED PRE-CRUISE PROGRAMME B: A RELAXING BREAK IN THE INDIAN OCEAN
For our new format, IN2BALANCE, selected coaches and trainers present innovative training methods and the relaxation techniques of the Far East: yoga in all its variations, burn-out prevention, t’ai chi, shiatsu and interval training. In addition, they will also be revealing the latest findings in nutritional science. Let our team of experts help you regain your balance.