On board MS EUROPA 2 from Nassau (Bahamas) to Miami
White sandy beaches, Caribbean lifestyle and the salsa beat. Board the EUROPA 2 and leave the German autumn far behind as you pursue the charms and rhythms of a fascinating region.
from Nassau (Bahamas) to Miami
|Cruise dates:||from 08.11.2017 to 23.11.2017 (15 days)|
|Your ship:||MS EUROPA 2|
13 days cruise only from € 6,546 per person
incl. travel packages to / from departure / arrival point from € 8,266 per person
This is a bilingual cruise with English shore excursions. [Read more]
| Wed, 08.11.2017 |
Scheduled flight from Germany to Miami and transfer to a first-class hotel
Your cruise starts in Florida with a flight to Nassau and the embarkation point – explore Miami beforehand with our pre-cruise programme*.
| Thu, 09.11.2017 |
Transfer to flight to Nassau and transfer to embarkation point
| Fri, 10.11.2017 |
Relaxation at sea
| Sat, 11.11.2017 |
Grand Turk/Turks and Caicos Islands/Great Britain, 8.00 – 18.00 hrs
Azure water, colourful coral reefs and isolated sandbanks: it doesn’t get more Caribbean than this. Idyllic beaches invite you to relax. Or explore the underwater world while swimming with stingrays*, in semi-submarines* or while “snuba diving”*. The following day at sea will provide pure relaxation.
| Sun, 12.11.2017 |
Relaxation at sea
| Mon, 13.11.2017 |
Marigot/St Martin/France , 8.00 – 0.00 hrs
Elegant and French: the vibrant coastal town combines flair and fun. Get to know the Dutch section, Sint Maarten, on an island tour*. Or take part in a regatta* with original America’s Cup yachts.
| Tue, 14.11.2017 |
Gustavia/Saint Barthelemy/Leeward Islands/France , 8.00 – 0.00 hrs
Spend the evening strolling through the glamorous coastal resort and try a hibiscus – a cocktail made from rum, Baileys, grapefruit and coconut that enjoys cult status here. The next day, lifestyle moments can be found on a sailing trip with swimming*, a catamaran trip with snorkelling* or a quad bike adventure*.
| Wed, 15.11.2017 |
Relaxation at sea
| Thu, 16.11.2017 |
Willemstad/Curacao/Netherlands, 12.00 – 0.00 hrs
In Curacao’s capital, colourful facades on the historic harbour front invite you to tour the city, while the untouched part of the island is perfect for a jeep safari*. Speed up on a bike tour* with the EUROPA 2 bike guide, or relax on Cas Abao Beach.
| Fri, 17.11.2017 |
Oranjestad/Aruba/Netherlands, 8.00 – 17.00 hrs
Aruba is the only place you will find colourful, Dutch-style houses alongside deserts, beaches and cacti. Explore the island by land and water on a buggy safari*, a sailing tour with a catamaran* or in a submersible*.
| Sat, 18.11.2017 |
Relaxation at sea
| Sun, 19.11.2017 |
Ocho Rios/Jamaica, 8.00 – 17.00 hrs
Enjoy tropical nature in Coyaba Gardens* and at Dunn’s River Falls*, or let your mind drift away on a catamaran*. Bobsledding* just like in “Cool Runnings” is a very special experience.
| Mon, 20.11.2017 |
Northwest Point Beach/Great Inagua/Bahamas , 12.30 – 18.00 hrs
A haven for aquatic birds and freshwater turtles, plus sun, sea and palm trees: a backdrop simply made for calm and relaxation.
| Tue, 21.11.2017 |
Relaxation at sea
| Wed, 22.11.2017 |
Miami/Florida/USA, arrival 5.00 hrs
After a relaxing day at sea, your cruise ends among palm trees and yachts. Deepen your impressions of the “Magic City” with our post-cruise programme*.
| Thu, 23.11.2017 |
Arrival in Germany
* The pre- and post-cruise programmes and shore activities are not included in the cruise price and are in the planning stage. Subject to changes.
= at anchor
Combine this cruise with EUX1730 and save € 1,000 per person (applies to categories 1 – 14).
Clear and simple – our pricing model
¹ You pay only the guaranteed price for double occupancy shown here per person. Accommodation will be provided in a Veranda Suite or Ocean Suite in category 1 – 4, subject to availability. If you book a combination of one cruise with another cruise in a guaranteed Veranda or Ocean Suite, no combination discount will be offered and it will be necessary to change suites between the individual cruises. Continuous occupancy of the same suite throughout the cruises is not possible. You will receive your exact suite number at the time of embarkation on board (limited allotment).
More travel information can be found here.
The Cruise Price Includes (Among Other Services)
- Cruise in the booked category.
- Fresh fruit and champagne await you in your sui te on your day of arrival.
- Full board on the ship: welcome cocktail, breakfast, late morning bouillon, lunch, dinner, afternoon coffee and tea with pastries, hot waffles and midnight snack. Individual meal selection also possible.
- Fresh fruit and vegetable juice available during breakfast hours.
- A different entertainment programme every day with on-board activities, e.g. interesting courses, conversations, scientific lectures, film screenings, contemporary seminars or sophisticated evening programmes and more.
- Adventurous Zodiac rides (depending on routes and weather conditions), all landings or tours in the ship’s own Zodiacs or tenders (potential admission fees or guided tours by local tour guides not included).
- Television in every suite also boasting integrated music programmes, contemporary or classical video and audio programmes, news, weather map, reports, interviews, travel reports, up-to-date travel information, e-mail, Internet (subject to charge) and much more.
- Mini bar filled with softdrinks and beer in the suite.
- Bottled water during the shore excursions.
- Use of on-board facilities and equipment free of charge (subject to availability): auditorium with film screenings and geography lectures, library, board games, entertainment programmes, sauna, fitness areas, golf simulator, tablet PC, snorkelling gear, bicycles and much more. The use of the Internet and services of the OCEAN SPA, the photographers and video producers as well as the boutique merchandise are subject to charge.
- Your comprehensive EUROPA 2 travel gear including detailed country information, shoulder bag, document bag, luggage tags, travel guide and maps.
- German ship and cruise managers as well as a German- and English-speaking service crew including travel concierge service, guest relation manager, cruise sales service, tour office, tour guides etc.
- Harbour fees.
Please note that our pre- and post-cruise programmes are conducted in German.
For individual programmes kindly consult your travel agent.
Following programmes we offer in German:
YOUR INDIVIDUAL CRUISE ARRANGEMENT
GUIDED PRE-CRUISE PROGRAMME A: MIAMI – CASUAL MIAMI BEACH
GUIDED POST-CRUISE PROGRAMME A: MIAMI – ART AND BEACH
For our new format, IN2BALANCE, selected coaches and trainers present innovative training methods and the relaxation techniques of the Far East: yoga in all its variations, burn-out prevention, t’ai chi, shiatsu and interval training. In addition, they will also be revealing the latest findings in nutritional science. Let our team of experts help you regain your balance.