On board MS EUROPA 2 from Lisbon to New York
Go west: across the Atlantic to New York.
A classic route with a modern interpretation. No Atlantic crossing is as casual, luxurious and varied as the EUROPA 2 – for relaxed days on board with a stunning finale in New York.
from Lisbon to New York
|Cruise dates:||from 15.10.2017 to 28.10.2017 (13 days)|
|Your ship:||MS EUROPA 2|
12 days cruise only from € 4,836 per person
incl. travel packages to / from departure / arrival point from € 5,746 per person
This is a bilingual cruise with English shore excursions. [Read more]
| Sun, 15.10.2017 |
Scheduled flight from Germany to Lisbon and transfer to embarkation point
Your cruise kicks off in the metropolis on the Tagus, which entices with a pre-cruise programme*.
| Mon, 16.10.2017 |
- Tue, 17.10.2017
Relaxation at sea
| Wed, 18.10.2017 |
Ponta Delgada/Sao Miguel/Azores/Portugal, 7.00 – 18.00 hrs
Travel in an all-terrain vehicle to the crater lakes of Sete Cidades* before a panoramic backdrop of mighty volcanoes. The hiker’s paradise of Sao Miguel promises natural experiences with its thermal bath* and thrilling moments await you on a RIB tour*, an agile inflatable boat in which you will, with a little luck, encounter whales and dolphins.
| Thu, 19.10.2017 |
- Sun, 22.10.2017
Relaxation at sea
While the EUROPA 2 spends four days at sea crossing the Atlantic, you will experience freedom that takes you places. Totally relaxed with a view of the vast ocean between the pool deck, Sansibar and your private veranda. Focus on fitness and wellness with state-of-the-art training equipment and selected treatments in the OCEAN SPA. Experience culinary delights in the seven gourmet restaurants on board – from French haute cuisine to the diversity of Asian cuisine. And the evening entertainment will ensure unforgettable moments.
| Mon, 23.10.2017 |
Bermuda, arrival 18.00 hrs
Historic buildings, shopping malls, restaurants and shops selling art and handicrafts: the Royal Naval Dockyard is a great place to browse on the evening you arrive. The next day, the beautiful countryside will open up to you with rubber trees and wild juniper on a panoramic trip*, while a trip in a glass-bottom boat* presents the colourful underwater world.
| Tue, 24.10.2017 |
Bermuda, departure 15.30 hrs
| Wed, 25.10.2017 |
Relaxation at sea
| Thu, 26.10.2017 |
New York/USA, arrival 11.00 hrs
This global city is the epitome of the American dream. Enjoy one day and one night in the city that never sleeps. See all the classics and the One World Trade Center, which opened in 2014, on a city tour*, while the best way to experience the atmosphere of the Big Apple is on a walk through Manhattan. One of the most beautiful views of the hustle and bustle can be found at the Top of the Rock in the Rockefeller Center*. The MoMA is a must for art lovers*. And our travel concierge will be happy to arrange tickets* for theatre productions, musicals, sports events or concerts. The perfect conclusion to your cruise.
| Fri, 27.10.2017 |
| Sat, 28.10.2017 |
Arrival in Germany
* The pre- and post-cruise programmes and shore activities are not included in the cruise price and are in the planning stage. Subject to changes.
Combine this cruise with EUX1728 and save € 1,000 per person (applies to categories 1 – 14).
Clear and simple – our pricing model
¹ You pay only the guaranteed price for double occupancy shown here per person. Accommodation will be provided in a Veranda Suite or Ocean Suite in category 1 – 4, subject to availability. If you book a combination of one cruise with another cruise in a guaranteed Veranda or Ocean Suite, no combination discount will be offered and it will be necessary to change suites between the individual cruises. Continuous occupancy of the same suite throughout the cruises is not possible. You will receive your exact suite number at the time of embarkation on board (limited allotment).
More travel information can be found here.
The Cruise Price Includes (Among Other Services)
- Cruise in the booked category.
- Fresh fruit and champagne await you in your sui te on your day of arrival.
- Full board on the ship: welcome cocktail, breakfast, late morning bouillon, lunch, dinner, afternoon coffee and tea with pastries, hot waffles and midnight snack. Individual meal selection also possible.
- Fresh fruit and vegetable juice available during breakfast hours.
- A different entertainment programme every day with on-board activities, e.g. interesting courses, conversations, scientific lectures, film screenings, contemporary seminars or sophisticated evening programmes and more.
- Adventurous Zodiac rides (depending on routes and weather conditions), all landings or tours in the ship’s own Zodiacs or tenders (potential admission fees or guided tours by local tour guides not included).
- Television in every suite also boasting integrated music programmes, contemporary or classical video and audio programmes, news, weather map, reports, interviews, travel reports, up-to-date travel information, e-mail, Internet (subject to charge) and much more.
- Mini bar filled with softdrinks and beer in the suite.
- Bottled water during the shore excursions.
- Use of on-board facilities and equipment free of charge (subject to availability): auditorium with film screenings and geography lectures, library, board games, entertainment programmes, sauna, fitness areas, golf simulator, tablet PC, snorkelling gear, bicycles and much more. The use of the Internet and services of the OCEAN SPA, the photographers and video producers as well as the boutique merchandise are subject to charge.
- Your comprehensive EUROPA 2 travel gear including detailed country information, shoulder bag, document bag, luggage tags, travel guide and maps.
- German ship and cruise managers as well as a German- and English-speaking service crew including travel concierge service, guest relation manager, cruise sales service, tour office, tour guides etc.
- Harbour fees.
Please note that our pre- and post-cruise programmes are conducted in German.
For individual programmes kindly consult your travel agent.
Following programmes we offer in German:
GUIDED PRE-CRUISE PROGRAMME A: EXPLORE LISBON ON THREE WHEELS
YOUR PRIVATE PRE-CRUISE PROGRAMME: EXPLORE LISBON PRIVATELY
YOUR PRIVATE POST-CRUISE PROGRAMME: EXPLORE NEW YORK PRIVATELY
Holiday time is family time – and particularly relaxing on the EUROPA 2: with plenty of opportunities for parents and children to explore the world together and go their own ways. In addition to a varied on-board programme of games and sports as well as arts and crafts, children and teens on family cruises can take part in excursions* that have been specially designed for them. Our travel concierge will be happy to provide you with recommendations for your personal family excursions*.
* This service is not included in the cruise price.
BE.YOU. - Sports & Fitness Powered by Maria Höfl-Riesch
I am delighted to introduce my fitness programme BE.YOU. available exclusively on board the EUROPA 2. BE.YOU. is optimised training tailored to your personal parameters, based on your individual body analysis and also including lots of dietary tips. The programme is offered by our personal trainers* all year round. On this cruise, I will be very happy to introduce BE.YOU. personally, join your training sessions and, if you wish, give you inspiring ideas to enhance your personal training.
My best regards and see you on board!
You can also read the article on BE.YOU. on our blog.