On board MS EUROPA 2 from Buenos Aires to Cape Town
Across the Atlantic with the freedom that takes you places.
The ship is the destination: enjoy the casual luxury of the EUROPA 2 as you cross the Atlantic. The perfect finish: Cape Town, the trendy metropolis by Table Mountain.
from Buenos Aires to Cape Town
|Cruise dates:||from 04.01.2018 to 17.01.2018 (13 days)|
|Your ship:||MS EUROPA 2|
11 days cruise only from € 3,490 per person
incl. travel packages to / from departure / arrival point from € 5,170 per person
This is a bilingual cruise with English shore excursions. [Read more]
| Thu, 04.01.2018 |
Scheduled flight from Germany to Buenos Aires
| Fri, 05.01.2018 |
City tour and transfer to embarkation point Buenos Aires/Argentina, departure 19.00 hrs
Your cruise begins in Argentina’s capital with a city tour – or a little earlier with our pre-cruise programmes*.
| Sat, 06.01.2018 |
- Sun, 14.01.2018
Relaxation at sea
Nine days of relaxation and experiences: enjoy peace and time to yourself while the EUROPA 2 crosses the Atlantic – as well as variety and diversity on board. Embark on a culinary journey of discovery in the seven gourmet restaurants. Increase your fitness on state-of-the-art training equipment, play a round of golf on one of the two cutting-edge golf simulators or shop in the boutique. In the evenings, Sansibar, the Jazz Club and the theatre invite you for drinks and DJs, fascinating concerts and shows. Whatever you choose, the EUROPA 2 offers you unforgettable moments against a panoramic backdrop of sky and the open sea.
| Mon, 15.01.2018 |
Cape Town/South Africa, arrival 15.00 hrs
What a view: when you arrive in the harbour of Cape Town, the lounge of the EUROPA 2 will offer a fascinating view of Table Mountain. Explore South Africa’s most beautiful metropolis at your own pace, and discover a stylish club, new fashion trends or the lively cultural scene. Your cruise will come to an end after one more night on board. Intensify your impressions of Cape Town – perhaps in combination with a safari – with our post-cruise programmes*.
| Tue, 16.01.2018 |
| Wed, 17.01.2018 |
Arrival in Germany
* The pre- and post-cruise programmes and shore activities are not included in the cruise price and are in the planning stage. Subject to changes.
Combine this cruise with EUX1802 and save € 2,000 per person (applies to categories 1 – 14).
Clear and simple – our pricing model
¹ Please note that you can choose between a Veranda Suite and an Ocean Suite.
² You pay only the guaranteed price for double occupancy shown here per person. Accommodation will be provided in a Veranda Suite or Ocean Suite in category 1 – 4, subject to availability. If you book a combination of one cruise with another cruise in a guaranteed Veranda or Ocean Suite, no combination discount will be offered and it will be necessary to change suites between the individual cruises. Continuous occupancy of the same suite throughout the cruises is not possible. You will receive your exact suite number at the time of embarkation on board (limited allotment).
More travel information can be found here.
The Cruise Price Includes (Among Other Services)
- Cruise in the booked category.
- Fresh fruit and champagne await you in your sui te on your day of arrival.
- Full board on the ship: welcome cocktail, breakfast, late morning bouillon, lunch, dinner, afternoon coffee and tea with pastries, hot waffles and midnight snack. Individual meal selection also possible.
- Fresh fruit and vegetable juice available during breakfast hours.
- A different entertainment programme every day with on-board activities, e.g. interesting courses, conversations, scientific lectures, film screenings, contemporary seminars or sophisticated evening programmes and more.
- Adventurous Zodiac rides (depending on routes and weather conditions), all landings or tours in the ship’s own Zodiacs or tenders (potential admission fees or guided tours by local tour guides not included).
- Television in every suite also boasting integrated music programmes, contemporary or classical video and audio programmes, news, weather map, reports, interviews, travel reports, up-to-date travel information, e-mail, Internet (subject to charge) and much more.
- Mini bar filled with softdrinks and beer in the suite.
- Bottled water during the shore excursions.
- Use of on-board facilities and equipment free of charge (subject to availability): auditorium with film screenings and geography lectures, library, board games, entertainment programmes, sauna, fitness areas, golf simulator, tablet PC, snorkelling gear, bicycles and much more. The use of the Internet and services of the OCEAN SPA, the photographers and video producers as well as the boutique merchandise are subject to charge.
- Your comprehensive EUROPA 2 travel gear including detailed country information, shoulder bag, document bag, luggage tags, travel guide and maps.
- German ship and cruise managers as well as a German- and English-speaking service crew including travel concierge service, guest relation manager, cruise sales service, tour office, tour guides etc.
- Harbour fees.
Please note that our pre- and post-cruise programmes are conducted in German.
For individual programmes kindly consult your travel agent.
Following programmes we offer in German:
GUIDED PRE-CRUISE PROGRAMME A: BUENOS AIRES – THE CITY OF PASSION
GUIDED PRE-CRUISE PROGRAMME C: THE WATERFALLS OF IGUACU
GUIDED POST-CRUISE PROGRAMME A: CAPE TOWN – THE MOST BEAUTIFUL END OF THE EARTH
YOUR PRIVATE POST-CRUISE PROGRAMME: EXPLORE MONT ROCHELLE PRIVATELY
Entertainment on board
On each cruise, we present artists from various genres. Among other things, you can look forward to the following programme.
The Tap Factor
The Tap Factor is proud to present Tap in the Night, an elegant evening of Jazz music and world class tap dancing. These incredible performers are coming straight from NYC, NY to perform for you here tonight. Over the past 20 years, this company has trained and performed with some of most notable institutions in the world. They have been seen performing on Broadway and with international touring companies of some of the most recognizable names in the business - Tap Dogs, Riverdance, the Color Purple, Xanado, and Cirque du Soleil are just a few of the notable credits this incredibly talented ensemble brings from their over 20 years of experience. Please join us for an evening of live classic jazz standards with a contemporary twist as these phenomenal entertainers present, Tap in the Night.
Take a journey through the evolution of tap dance as the Tap Factor proudly presents Feet Speak, a live documentary on the great American art form and it’s influence on the world today. From the basic steps to some more complex, here you will witness masterful precision as the dancers replicate original choreography performed by some of the most recognizable legends of tap as well as contemporary works of their own. You won’t want to miss this exciting dedication to tap dance and those who have made it possible for you witness the dance here tonight.