Additional included services
We offer these services as standard and they are included in the cruise price (cruise only).
- Champagne and delicacies as a welcome gift
- Mini bar (soft drinks and beer) and fresh fruit, refilled daily
- 24-hour suite service; butler service in the Penthouse Suites
- Flat-screen TV in your suite with entertainment and information system as well as your personal EUROPA e-mail account (only accessible via a mobile device), a selection of over 200 contemporary and classic films, various genres of music and audio dramas
- Newspaper service: a condensed on-board edition of 'Die Welt' every morning
- Exclusive service privileges in the SPA Suites and Penthouse Suites
- Four restaurants at no extra cost: the Europa Restaurant serves dinner in one sitting and has a fixed seating plan, yet there are also two speciality restaurants and a buffet restaurant to choose from
- Main meal times, snack times, late breakfast, speciality teas and coffees as well as cakes, midnight snacks and even dishes to meet individual dietary requirements
Spa and fitness
- 15 m (49 ft) long seawater pool, whirlpool, fitness area with ocean views and golf simulator
- Wide range of fitness classes both indoors and outdoors
- SPA area with steam bath, infrared chairs, relaxation room and Tea Lounge
Culture and entertainment
- Carefully selected guest artists and famous stars in an intimate, exclusive setting
- Top classics, the finest dance music, musical melodies and all types of cabaret artists, readings and theatrical pieces
- Active activities and series of presentations by well-known lecturers and experts
- On-board chaplain
- Well-stocked on-board library and selection of magazines
- Shuttle transfer to selected ports
- Available to borrow: bicycles (subject to official approval at each destination), snorkelling equipment, warm parkas, umbrellas and parasols
- Port information including maps and tips for going ashore
- Zodiac rides to hidden beaches and bays (subject to routes and weather conditions)
Not a care in the world
- German ship and cruise management as well as a German-speaking service crew
- Harbour and airport fees
- Cancellation fee* insurance and bankruptcy insurance
Please note that our cruises are conducted in German.
¹ You pay only the guaranteed price for double occupancy shown here. Accommodation will be provided in a suite in category 1 to 6, subject to availability. If you book a combination of several cruises in a guaranteed suite, it will be necessary to change suites after each individual cruise. Continuous occupancy of the same suite throughout the cruises is not possible. You will receive your exact suite number at the time of embarkation on board (limited allotment).
More travel information can be found in the General Information section.