The modern living and sleeping areas feature a contemporary design. Light-coloured wood furniture further accentuates the spaciousness of the light-filled room. The whirlpool bath with optional lighting provides a special opportunity for relaxation – and the large window with a Venetian blind means you can enjoy the fantastic views from the bath as well.
Look around in your SPA Suite.
Selected equipment features
- 27 m² (290 ft²) SPA Suite with a veranda
- 24-hour suite service
- Includes SPA pamper package, with treatments available on your own veranda upon request
- Includes other SPA service privileges such as nutritional advice, ironing service and a choice of SPA drinks, including smoothies, fresh fruit juices and herbal teas, fresh canapes and chocolates every day, plus a Nespresso machine
- Bathroom with natural light, ocean view, hydrotherapy shower and whirlpool bath; walk-in wardrobe
- Free mini bar that is refilled daily with water, juices, soft drinks, beer and a selection of high-quality spirits
- Table reservations for the Dieter Müller gourmet restaurant can be made before your cruise begins