We offer these services as standard and they are included in the cruise price.
Enjoy your time out on board.
In your suite
- Champagne to welcome you.
- Mini bar, refilled on a daily basis.
- Nespresso machine.
- 24-hour suite service.
- Butler service in the Penthouse, Grand Penthouse and Owner’s Suites.
- State-of-the-art technology: flat-screen TV, tablet PC, portable telephones.
- Media4Cruises with a selection of around 150 of the latest film releases, classic films, TV series and documentaries as well as all kinds of music.
- Personal EUROPA 2 e-mail account.
- Seven gourmet restaurants at no extra cost and with flexible meal times and no fixed seating plans.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner.
- Tea and coffee specialities.
- Pastries and hot waffles at the Poolbar.
SPA and fitness area
- OCEAN SPA and fitness area covering an area of 1,000 m².
- Extensive range of fitness classes from yoga to pilates, either inside or in the open air.
- Four saunas and state-of-the-art training apparatuses.
- Different entertainment programme every day.
- Exclusive shows and concerts – from classical music to pop.
- Readings and comedy shows featuring renowned artists, actors, authors and entertainers.
- 3D cinema, DJ and party on the pool deck.
Art and literature
- Over 890 original artworks – among others, by Damien Hirst and Gerhard Richter.
- Well-stocked on-board library.
- Comprehensive programme of games and sports as well as arts and crafts for children from 3 years of age and for teens.
- Baby welcome package for parents with babies and small children up to and including 2 years of age.
- Children up to and including 11 years of age travel free in the suite of their parents or other fully paying guardians.
See more, experience more
- Zodiac cruising to hidden beaches and bays (subject to routes and weather conditions).
- Background knowledge from well-known lecturers.
- Maps provided for every port.
- Available for free hire: bicycles and snorkelling equipment.
- Travel cancellation insurance.