Press Release of 06/02/2014
EUROPA 2: Birthday Bash Offers
EUROPA 2: Birthday Bash Offers
(Click image to enlarge and download. Further pictures can be found in the photo archive.)
A total of 70,000 nautical miles travelled, 30,000 bottles of champagne consumed, a 97% recommendation rate, and 5-stars plus awarded by the Berlitz Cruise Guide 2014 - these are just some of the highlights of EUROPA 2’s first year of operation.
In recognition of her first birthday, Hapag-Lloyd Cruises is offering savings of €1,920 (£1,500, $2,310) per person, based on double occupancy in a guaranteed Veranda/Ocean suite.
The special pricing of €3,490 (£2,730, $4,190) per person, cruise-only, is applicable to the following seven cruises in July and August 2014:
- Corsica´s wild beauty and Spanish modernity from Civitavecchia to Barcelona, cruise EUX1419, 12 - 19 July 2014, 7 days.
- The legendary Riviera from Barcelona to Civitavecchia, cruise EUX1420, 19 - 26 July 2014, 7 days.
- Corsica´s wild beauty and Spanish modernity from Civitavecchia to Barcelona, cruise EUX1421, 26 July - 2 August 2014, 7 days.
- The legendary Riviera from Barcelona to Civitavecchia, cruise EUX1422, 2 - 9 August 2014, 7 days.
- Romantic Capri and volcanic islands from Civitavecchia to Valletta, cruise EUX1423, 9 - 16 August 2014, 7 days.
- The Croatian Adriatic and the magic of Venice, cruise EUX1424, 16 - 23 August 2014, 7 days.
- History brought to life on the Adriatic, cruise EUX1425, 23 - 30 August 2014, 7 days.
Introduction of new guaranteed Spa/Grand Suite category
Additionally, for guests looking for even more relaxation space, a new guaranteed Spa/Grand Suite category has been introduced – with suites measuring a spacious 52 m² (560 ft²). Based on double occupancy, cruise-only pricing for the above cruises leads in at €6,990 (£5,460, $8,390) per person.
All cruise-only fares include: accommodation; full board on the ship (including all seven restaurants on board); mini-bar in the suite (re-stocked twice per day); a different entertainment programme each day; port fees; share of ship fuel costs; and basic gratuities.
The EUROPA 2 is a modern and casual luxury ship, which does away with cruise traditions such as the captain's dinner, and for the first time has received the highest distinction of a 5-stars-plus ranking from the 2014 “Berlitz Cruise Guide”. With up to 500 guests, the EUROPA 2 provides the greatest space per passenger on a cruise ship anywhere in the world. The ship features exclusively suites with verandas and a minimum area of 35 m². Seven restaurants and six bars are dedicated to serving up culinary diversity and a large spa and fitness area accommodates the well-being trend on cruises. Its concept appeals to professionals and families in the luxury sector in particular.
* Berlitz Cruise Guide 2014
Hamburg, June 2014
Press contact: Moritz Krause, Corporate Communications Manager Hapag-Lloyd Cruises, Tel: +49 40 307030-391, E-Mail: email@example.com
Copyright: The royalty-free images provided on this site are intended for editorial use only, in conjunction with the relevant Hapag-Lloyd Cruises press releases. The pictures provided may not be altered, filed or forwarded to Third Parties. They may only be used as a whole. Please include photo credit: Hapag-Lloyd Cruises. We ask you not to abbreviate the company name. Please use clear captions where appropriate.