The immeasurable magic of Arabia
On Easter Sunday evening, you will leave the glittering city of Dubai and glide through the Persian Gulf headed for Oman. Let a traditional dhow* take you through the rugged fjords of Khasab before Muscat welcomes you with Oriental charm, colourful bazaars and the ambiance of a modern capital city. Discover regal Bahrain when you visit Manama and experience Abu Dhabi, a metropolis that combines tradition and modernity in an impressive manner. A multifaceted cruise which ends under the starry Arabian sky in Dubai.
The highlights of this cruise:
- Muscat: Oriental atmosphere at the bazaars and in the streets of the Sultanate of Oman’s capital
- Dubai, Doha, Abu Dhabi: Arabic tradition and state-of-the-art architecture
- Endless desert: adventurous off-road vehicle tours*
- On board: Scheherazade – fantastic Oriental fairytales
* These arrangements are not included in the cruise price. The shore activities listed here are in the planning stage and are subject to changes.
- International cruises