On board MS EUROPA 2 from Benoa (Bali) to Laem Chabang (Bangkok)
Pink sand and a colourful lifestyle.
Asia’s exotic worlds await you with natural phenomena such as the Pink Beach, idyllic tropical beaches and fascinating and exclusive discoveries between ancient rituals and modern lifestyle moments.
from Benoa (Bali) to Laem Chabang (Bangkok)
|Cruise dates:||from 12.03.2018 to 27.03.2018 (15 days)|
|Your ship:||MS EUROPA 2|
12 days cruise only from € 7,401 per person
incl. travel packages to / from departure / arrival point from € 9,061 per person
This is a bilingual cruise with English shore excursions. [Read more]
| Mon, 12.03.2018 |
Scheduled flight from Frankfurt to Denpasar
| Tue, 13.03.2018 |
Transfer to embarkation point
Your cruise begins on the “island of the gods” – or even earlier with our pre-cruise programme*.
| Wed, 14.03.2018 |
Benoa, departure 8.00 hrs
| Thu, 15.03.2018 |
Komodo/Komodo/Indonesia , 7.00 – 13.00 hrs
| Fri, 16.03.2018 |
Relaxation at sea
| Sat, 17.03.2018 |
Parepare/Sulawesi/Indonesia, 6.00 – 21.00 hrs
The small coastal city is your starting point for an excursion to Tana Toraja*, famous for its unusual funeral ceremonies with ornate sarcophagi and carved effigies. Alternatively, discover the culture of the Buginese people and their masterful shipbuilding skills*. The following two days at sea will bring pure relaxation.
| Sun, 18.03.2018 |
- Mon, 19.03.2018
Relaxation at sea
| Tue, 20.03.2018 |
Sandakan/Borneo/Sabah/Malaysia, 7.00 – 14.00 hrs
With dense jungle and mangroves, Borneo is a natural paradise. Watch orphaned orangutans at the Sepilok Orang Utan Sanctuary* and honey bears in the rainforest*. A speedboat safari on the Kinabatangan River* is an exciting alternative.
| Wed, 21.03.2018 |
Kota Kinabalu (Sabah)/Borneo/Sabah/Malaysia, 10.00 – 19.00 hrs
Experience impressive nature: in Kinabalu National Park* or rafting on the Kiulu River*. Another highlight is the journey on the historic North Borneo Railway*. Alternatively, spend the day relaxing in an exclusive beach resort*.
| Thu, 22.03.2018 |
Muara (Bandar Seri Begawan)/Borneo/Brunei, 8.00 – 17.00 hrs
A superlative in Brunei: the sultan’s palace in Bandar Seri Begawan is the largest in the world. Follow in the footsteps of the sultan on a discovery tour*. Alternatively, explore the sultanate on land and by water* or visit the Brunei Museum and take a boat trip through the mangroves*. Afterwards, spend two relaxing days at sea on the EUROPA 2.
| Fri, 23.03.2018 |
- Sat, 24.03.2018
Relaxation at sea
| Sun, 25.03.2018 |
Ko Kood/Thailand , 12.00 – 19.00 hrs
The long, sickle-shaped beaches of this tropical island, which you will explore at your own pace, are the perfect place for swimming and snorkelling.
| Mon, 26.03.2018 |
Laem Chabang (Bangkok)/Thailand, arrival 6.00 hrs
You will leave the EUROPA 2 in Thailand’s largest deep-water port and transfer to Bangkok and a day room in a first-class hotel before your return flight. Our post-cruise programmes* will help you get to know the “City of Angels” in depth.
| Tue, 27.03.2018 |
Arrival in Germany
* The pre- and post-cruise programmes and shore activities are not included in the cruise price and are in the planning stage. Subject to changes.
= at anchor
Clear and simple – our pricing model
¹ You pay only the guaranteed price for double occupancy shown here per person. Accommodation will be provided in a Veranda Suite or Ocean Suite in category 1 – 4, subject to availability. If you book a combination of one cruise with another cruise in a guaranteed Veranda or Ocean Suite, no combination discount will be offered and it will be necessary to change suites between the individual cruises. Continuous occupancy of the same suite throughout the cruises is not possible. You will receive your exact suite number at the time of embarkation on board (limited allotment).
More travel information can be found here.
The Cruise Price Includes (Among Other Services)
- Cruise in the booked category.
- Fresh fruit and champagne await you in your sui te on your day of arrival.
- Full board on the ship: welcome cocktail, breakfast, late morning bouillon, lunch, dinner, afternoon coffee and tea with pastries, hot waffles and midnight snack. Individual meal selection also possible.
- Fresh fruit and vegetable juice available during breakfast hours.
- A different entertainment programme every day with on-board activities, e.g. interesting courses, conversations, scientific lectures, film screenings, contemporary seminars or sophisticated evening programmes and more.
- Adventurous Zodiac rides (depending on routes and weather conditions), all landings or tours in the ship’s own Zodiacs or tenders (potential admission fees or guided tours by local tour guides not included).
- Television in every suite also boasting integrated music programmes, contemporary or classical video and audio programmes, news, weather map, reports, interviews, travel reports, up-to-date travel information, e-mail, Internet (subject to charge) and much more.
- Mini bar filled with softdrinks and beer in the suite.
- Bottled water during the shore excursions.
- Use of on-board facilities and equipment free of charge (subject to availability): auditorium with film screenings and geography lectures, library, board games, entertainment programmes, sauna, fitness areas, golf simulator, tablet PC, snorkelling gear, bicycles and much more. The use of the Internet and services of the OCEAN SPA, the photographers and video producers as well as the boutique merchandise are subject to charge.
- Your comprehensive EUROPA 2 travel gear including detailed country information, shoulder bag, document bag, luggage tags, travel guide and maps.
- German ship and cruise managers as well as a German- and English-speaking service crew including travel concierge service, guest relation manager, cruise sales service, tour office, tour guides etc.
- Harbour fees.
Please note that our pre- and post-cruise programmes are conducted in German.
For individual programmes kindly consult your travel agent.
Following programmes we offer in German:
YOUR PRIVATE PRE-CRUISE PROGRAMME: EXPLORE BALI PRIVATELY
GUIDED POST-CRUISE PROGRAMME A: BANGKOK – CITY OF ANGELS
GUIDED POST-CRUISE PROGRAMME B: BANGKOK FOR CONNOISSEURS
BE.YOU. - Sports & Fitness Powered by Maria Höfl-Riesch
I am delighted to introduce my fitness programme BE.YOU. available exclusively on board the EUROPA 2. BE.YOU. is optimised training tailored to your personal parameters, based on your individual body analysis and also including lots of dietary tips. The programme is offered by our personal trainers* all year round. On this cruise, I will be very happy to introduce BE.YOU. personally, join your training sessions and, if you wish, give you inspiring ideas to enhance your personal training.
My best regards and see you on board!
You can also read the article on BE.YOU. on our blog.