On board MS EUROPA 2 from Colombo to Benoa (Bali)
Rickshaws, rainforest and rice terraces.
The Lion City of Singapore, exquisite spices in Galle and selected dream beaches in Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia: hotspots and insider tips reveal Asia’s impressive exoticism.
from Colombo to Benoa (Bali)
|Cruise dates:||from 25.02.2018 to 14.03.2018 (17 days)|
|Your ship:||MS EUROPA 2|
15 days cruise only from € 7,496 per person
incl. travel packages to / from departure / arrival point from € 9,066 per person
This is a bilingual cruise with English shore excursions. [Read more]
| Sun, 25.02.2018 |
Scheduled flight from Frankfurt to Colombo
| Mon, 26.02.2018 |
Transfer to embarkation point
Welcome on board the EUROPA 2!
| Tue, 27.02.2018 |
Galle/Sri Lanka , 7.00 – 18.00 hrs
An old town surrounded by fortified walls: stroll through the UNESCO World Heritage Site – for example, on Church Street – passing handicraft shops, galleries and small cafes in the side streets. In the remarkable surroundings, take a boat trip on the Madhu Ganga* river or visit a tea plantation*. An Ayurveda treatment* or a day at the beach in Unawatuna will help you to relax. The perfect follow-up: three relaxing days at sea.
| Wed, 28.02.2018 |
- Fri, 02.03.2018
Relaxation at sea
| Sat, 03.03.2018 |
Ko Miang/Similan Islands/Thailand , 7.00 – 15.00 hrs
Two beautiful beaches and ideal snorkelling conditions: the perfect setting to spend a day of your holiday as you please.
| Sun, 04.03.2018 |
Porto Malai/Langkawi/Malaysia , 8.00 – 0.00 hrs
Black-and-white beaches, forest and mangroves: fascinating nature awaits you on Langkawi. You can explore it in a number of ways: take a boat tour* or kayak tour* through the mangrove forests, go trekking in the rainforest*, or take a buggy safari through the hinterland*. Prefer to let your mind drift? Then enjoy a catamaran trip* through Langkawi’s island world.
| Mon, 05.03.2018 |
George Town/Penang/Malaysia , 8.00 – 18.00 hrs
Mosques, temples and narrow alleys: get to know the island capital in a trishaw*, a traditional tricycle taxi. A cookery class in the spice garden* will reveal the secrets of the local cuisine, while nature lovers can explore the island on a tour*. The best view can be found on a hike on Penang Hill*.
| Tue, 06.03.2018 |
Relaxation at sea
| Wed, 07.03.2018 |
Singapore/Singapore, arrival 7.00 hrs
This megacity is modern, futuristic and authentically Asian – for example, in districts such as Chinatown and Little India. You will have two days to immerse yourself in its hustle and bustle, such as on a discovery tour*. The highlights (in the truest sense of the word) include a trip on the Singapore Flyer*, one of the world’s highest Ferris wheels, Gardens by the Bay* with its SuperTrees covered in foliage and a tip from our travel concierge: a day room* at Marina Bay Sands – including cocktails and swimming in the infinity pool, the world’s highest swimming pool.
| Thu, 08.03.2018 |
Singapore, departure 18.00 hrs
| Fri, 09.03.2018 |
Relaxation at sea
| Sat, 10.03.2018 |
Menyawakan Island/Indonesia , 13.00 – 19.00 hrs
Off the usual tourist trail: the Kura Kura Resort combines peace, comfort and secluded idyllic beaches with excellent snorkelling opportunities.
| Sun, 11.03.2018 |
Semarang/Java/Indonesia, 6.00 – 20.00 hrs
Take a rickshaw tour* and experience exotic life in the city, or feel the charm of times gone by on a journey with the nostalgic train*. Alternatively, you can visit one of Asia’s most fascinating religious structures: the Borobudur temple complex*. The terraced pyramid in the centre offers an unforgettable view.
| Mon, 12.03.2018 |
Relaxation at sea
| Tue, 13.03.2018 |
Benoa/Bali/Indonesia, arrival 7.00 hrs
Your cruise ends on Bali – which is perhaps the start of your post-cruise programme*.
| Wed, 14.03.2018 |
Arrival in Frankfurt
* The post-cruise programme and shore activities are not included in the cruise price and are in the planning stage. Subject to changes.
= at anchor
Combine this cruise with EUX1806 and save € 1,500 per person (applies to categories 1 – 14).
Clear and simple – our pricing model
¹ You pay only the guaranteed price for double occupancy shown here per person. Accommodation will be provided in a Veranda Suite or Ocean Suite in category 1 – 4, subject to availability. If you book a combination of one cruise with another cruise in a guaranteed Veranda or Ocean Suite, no combination discount will be offered and it will be necessary to change suites between the individual cruises. Continuous occupancy of the same suite throughout the cruises is not possible. You will receive your exact suite number at the time of embarkation on board (limited allotment).
More travel information can be found here.
The Cruise Price Includes (Among Other Services)
- Cruise in the booked category.
- Fresh fruit and champagne await you in your sui te on your day of arrival.
- Full board on the ship: welcome cocktail, breakfast, late morning bouillon, lunch, dinner, afternoon coffee and tea with pastries, hot waffles and midnight snack. Individual meal selection also possible.
- Fresh fruit and vegetable juice available during breakfast hours.
- A different entertainment programme every day with on-board activities, e.g. interesting courses, conversations, scientific lectures, film screenings, contemporary seminars or sophisticated evening programmes and more.
- Adventurous Zodiac rides (depending on routes and weather conditions), all landings or tours in the ship’s own Zodiacs or tenders (potential admission fees or guided tours by local tour guides not included).
- Television in every suite also boasting integrated music programmes, contemporary or classical video and audio programmes, news, weather map, reports, interviews, travel reports, up-to-date travel information, e-mail, Internet (subject to charge) and much more.
- Mini bar filled with softdrinks and beer in the suite.
- Bottled water during the shore excursions.
- Use of on-board facilities and equipment free of charge (subject to availability): auditorium with film screenings and geography lectures, library, board games, entertainment programmes, sauna, fitness areas, golf simulator, tablet PC, snorkelling gear, bicycles and much more. The use of the Internet and services of the OCEAN SPA, the photographers and video producers as well as the boutique merchandise are subject to charge.
- Your comprehensive EUROPA 2 travel gear including detailed country information, shoulder bag, document bag, luggage tags, travel guide and maps.
- German ship and cruise managers as well as a German- and English-speaking service crew including travel concierge service, guest relation manager, cruise sales service, tour office, tour guides etc.
- Harbour fees.
Please note that our pre- and post-cruise programmes are conducted in German.
For individual programmes kindly consult your travel agent.
Following programmes we offer in German:
YOUR PRIVATE POST-CRUISE PROGRAMME: EXPLORE BALI PRIVATELY
For our new format, IN2BALANCE, selected coaches and trainers present innovative training methods and the relaxation techniques of the Far East: yoga in all its variations, burn-out prevention, t’ai chi, shiatsu and interval training. In addition, they will also be revealing the latest findings in nutritional science. Let our team of experts help you regain your balance.