On board MS EUROPA 2 from Hamburg to Hamburg
Four days of Amsterdam and relaxation.
Maritime Hamburg and bustling Amsterdam for great moments and relaxation. Plus the casual luxury of the EUROPA 2. A long weekend which promises unrivalled recuperation and relaxation.
from Hamburg to Hamburg
|Cruise dates:||from 09.09.2017 to 13.09.2017 (4 days)|
|Your ship:||MS EUROPA 2|
4 days cruise only from € 1,986 per person
This is a bilingual cruise with English shore excursions. [Read more]
| Sat, 09.09.2017 |
Individual travel arrangements to cruise departure point
An engrossing spectacle: the sixth Hamburg Cruise Days featuring a diverse programme on the piers. With the EUROPA 2 in the middle of it all. Enjoy the departure parade, where the ship lines up to sail back to the Elbe. The EUROPA 2 will become an exclusive box seat with unbeatable views of the city lights, the excited spectators on the banks and the colourful fireworks.
| Sun, 10.09.2017 |
Amsterdam/Netherlands, arrival 20.00 hrs
How better to embrace the charm of the “Venice of the north” than on a canal trip* in the evening? Perhaps in a tuk-tuk*. The narrow streets, small bridges and narrow water fronts are perfect for a relaxed discovery tour in this unusual vehicle. However, you can also take a Segway tour* or walk through the trendy district of Jordaan, which is lined with small designer shops. Wander along the busy streets of Amsterdam late into the evening. Outside of the city, you should not miss out on seeing picturesque port towns or taking part in cheese-tasting sessions*.
| Mon, 11.09.2017 |
The most famous diary in the world.
| Tue, 12.09.2017 |
Amsterdam, departure 8.30 hrs
| Wed, 13.09.2017 |
Hamburg/Germany, arrival 5.00 hrs
Your cruise will come to an end against the panorama of the Port of Hamburg.
* The shore activities are not included in the cruise price and are in the planning stage. Subject to changes.
Clear and simple – our pricing model
¹ You pay only the guaranteed price for double occupancy shown here per person. Accommodation will be provided in a Veranda Suite or Ocean Suite in category 1 – 4, subject to availability. If you book a combination of one cruise with another cruise in a guaranteed Veranda or Ocean Suite, no combination discount will be offered and it will be necessary to change suites between the individual cruises. Continuous occupancy of the same suite throughout the cruises is not possible. You will receive your exact suite number at the time of embarkation on board (limited allotment).
More travel information can be found here.
The Cruise Price Includes (Among Other Services)
- Cruise in the booked category.
- Fresh fruit and champagne await you in your sui te on your day of arrival.
- Full board on the ship: welcome cocktail, breakfast, late morning bouillon, lunch, dinner, afternoon coffee and tea with pastries, hot waffles and midnight snack. Individual meal selection also possible.
- Fresh fruit and vegetable juice available during breakfast hours.
- A different entertainment programme every day with on-board activities, e.g. interesting courses, conversations, scientific lectures, film screenings, contemporary seminars or sophisticated evening programmes and more.
- Adventurous Zodiac rides (depending on routes and weather conditions), all landings or tours in the ship’s own Zodiacs or tenders (potential admission fees or guided tours by local tour guides not included).
- Television in every suite also boasting integrated music programmes, contemporary or classical video and audio programmes, news, weather map, reports, interviews, travel reports, up-to-date travel information, e-mail, Internet (subject to charge) and much more.
- Mini bar filled with softdrinks and beer in the suite.
- Bottled water during the shore excursions.
- Use of on-board facilities and equipment free of charge (subject to availability): auditorium with film screenings and geography lectures, library, board games, entertainment programmes, sauna, fitness areas, golf simulator, tablet PC, snorkelling gear, bicycles and much more. The use of the Internet and services of the OCEAN SPA, the photographers and video producers as well as the boutique merchandise are subject to charge.
- Your comprehensive EUROPA 2 travel gear including detailed country information, shoulder bag, document bag, luggage tags, travel guide and maps.
- German ship and cruise managers as well as a German- and English-speaking service crew including travel concierge service, guest relation manager, cruise sales service, tour office, tour guides etc.
- Harbour fees.
Please note that our pre- and post-cruise programmes are conducted in German.
For individual programmes kindly consult your travel agent.
Following programmes we offer in German: