On board MS EUROPA 2 from Monte Carlo to Lisbon
From siesta to fiesta.
Avant-garde architecture, popular party locations and playful elegance. Experience the style, glamour and diversity of Spain on sun-drenched coastlines with the best cruise ship in the world.
from Monte Carlo to Lisbon
|Cruise dates:||from 10.07.2017 to 19.07.2017 (9 days)|
|Your ship:||MS EUROPA 2|
8 days cruise only from € 4,931 per person
incl. travel packages to / from departure / arrival point from € 5,521 per person
This is a bilingual cruise with English shore excursions. [Read more]
| Mon, 10.07.2017 |
Scheduled flight from Germany to Nice and transfer to embarkation point
Begin your cruise in one of Europe’s most glamorous places.
| Tue, 11.07.2017 |
Barcelona/Spain, arrival 18.00 hrs
Spain’s metropolis of trends and culture: explore Barcelona, home to the high street Las Ramblas, the Gothic quarter Barri Gotic and the overwhelming architecture of Antoni Gaudi, including the world-famous Sagrada Familia. Lovers of Spanish cuisine need look no further than a culinary tour*, whilst football fans can visit the legendary Camp Nou*.
| Wed, 12.07.2017 |
Barcelona , departure 18.00 hrs
| Thu, 13.07.2017 |
Palma de Mallorca/Mallorca/Balearic Islands/Spain, 8.00 – 0.00 hrs
Dominated by La Seu cathedral, the squares and churches of the old town are ideal for exploring in relaxation – for example, on a Segway tour*. Take a detour to the Santa Catarina bodega* for a picnic and wine-tasting session, the Tramuntana mountains* or Fornalutx and Soller*, which are some of Mallorca’s most beautiful locations.
| Fri, 14.07.2017 |
Ibiza/Balearic Islands/Spain, arrival 7.00 hrs
The beaches are known for their fine sand, stylish bars and boisterous atmospheres. You can party late into the night. Alternatively, take a stroll through the sophisticated old town, lined with original boutiques, designer shops and cafes inside the city walls. Alternatively, explore the island on a discovery tour* or kayak tour* to the meadows of Neptune grass, or treat yourself to a day of pampering in the Coco Beach Club*.
| Sat, 15.07.2017 |
Ibiza, departure 2.00 hrs
| Sun, 16.07.2017 |
Malaga/Spain , 8.00 – 20.00 hrs
Malaga is the second largest city in Andalusia and the birthplace of Picasso. Explore the city with its Roman theatre, the cathedral and the Alcazaba fortress – either on your own or on a Segway-tour*. Alternatively, you can take a scenic journey to Granada with a visit to the Alhambra*, a true masterpiece of Moorish-Arabian architecture in Europe.
| Mon, 17.07.2017 |
Cadiz/Spain , 8.00 – 19.00 hrs
With Andalusian flair and African charm, Cadiz has retained a truly special atmosphere, for instance in the old fishing district of La Vina. Explore the breathtaking scenery in the surrounding area on quad bikes* or on a walk in the La Brena Nature Reserve*. Experience the Spanish way of life in Seville*, the capital of Andalusia, whilst you discover the origins of sherry in Jerez*.
| Tue, 18.07.2017 |
Lisbon/Portugal, arrival 15.00 hrs
The same feeling experienced by the great seafarers: sail up the Tagus River on the EUROPA 2. Your private veranda will be your box seat. Visit the typical fado bars in the old town of Alfama before you set off on your journey home after one final night on board. Alternatively, stay a little longer with our post-cruise programmes*.
| Wed, 19.07.2017 |
* The post-cruise programme and shore activities are not included in the cruise price and are in the planning stage. Subject to changes.
= at anchor / = golf course
Combine this cruise with EUX1718 and save € 800 per person (applies to categories 1 – 14).
Clear and simple – our pricing model
¹ You pay only the guaranteed price for double occupancy shown here per person. Accommodation will be provided in a Veranda Suite or Ocean Suite in category 1 – 4, subject to availability. If you book a combination of one cruise with another cruise in a guaranteed Veranda or Ocean Suite, no combination discount will be offered and it will be necessary to change suites between the individual cruises. Continuous occupancy of the same suite throughout the cruises is not possible. You will receive your exact suite number at the time of embarkation on board (limited allotment).
More travel information can be found here.
The Cruise Price Includes (Among Other Services)
- Cruise in the booked category.
- Fresh fruit and champagne await you in your sui te on your day of arrival.
- Full board on the ship: welcome cocktail, breakfast, late morning bouillon, lunch, dinner, afternoon coffee and tea with pastries, hot waffles and midnight snack. Individual meal selection also possible.
- Fresh fruit and vegetable juice available during breakfast hours.
- A different entertainment programme every day with on-board activities, e.g. interesting courses, conversations, scientific lectures, film screenings, contemporary seminars or sophisticated evening programmes and more.
- Adventurous Zodiac rides (depending on routes and weather conditions), all landings or tours in the ship’s own Zodiacs or tenders (potential admission fees or guided tours by local tour guides not included).
- Television in every suite also boasting integrated music programmes, contemporary or classical video and audio programmes, news, weather map, reports, interviews, travel reports, up-to-date travel information, e-mail, Internet (subject to charge) and much more.
- Mini bar filled with softdrinks and beer in the suite.
- Bottled water during the shore excursions.
- Use of on-board facilities and equipment free of charge (subject to availability): auditorium with film screenings and geography lectures, library, board games, entertainment programmes, sauna, fitness areas, golf simulator, tablet PC, snorkelling gear, bicycles and much more. The use of the Internet and services of the OCEAN SPA, the photographers and video producers as well as the boutique merchandise are subject to charge.
- Your comprehensive EUROPA 2 travel gear including detailed country information, shoulder bag, document bag, luggage tags, travel guide and maps.
- German ship and cruise managers as well as a German- and English-speaking service crew including travel concierge service, guest relation manager, cruise sales service, tour office, tour guides etc.
- Harbour fees.
Please note that our pre- and post-cruise programmes are conducted in German.
For individual programmes kindly consult your travel agent.
Following programmes we offer in German:
GUIDED POST-CRUISE PROGRAMME A: SINTRA AND CASCAIS WITH THE BEETLE CABRIOLET
YOUR PRIVATE POST-CRUISE PROGRAMME: EXPLORE LISBON PRIVATELY
For fashion lovers and trendsetters: a German fashion designer brings his core team on board for a totally exclusive presentation of his latest collection – dive into the fascinating world of design and fashion. Whether on the catwalk, in the exclusive pop-up store, at a make-up workshop or a fashion-and-food dinner, be inspired and discover the next season’s must-have colours and cuts.
Holiday time is family time – and all the more exciting on the EUROPA 2 with lots of options for parents and children to explore the world together but also to go their own ways. In addition to a varied on-board programme of games and sports as well as arts and crafts, children and teens on family cruises can take part in excursions* that have been specially designed for them. Our travel concierge will be happy to provide you with recommendations for your personal family excursions*.
* This service is not included in the cruise price.
Golf - fascinating greens in Spain
Wed 12.07 Barcelona – Club de Golf de Barcelona
Despite its exceedingly broad fairways and straightforward roughs, this 18-hole course is classed as physically demanding. However, if you manage to stay on the fairway and keep your game short, you will walk away with a good score.
Thu 13.07 Palma de Mallorca – Alcanada Golf Club
Mallorca’s masterpiece, created by Robert Trent Jones Jr, is nestled in the heart of a nature reserve and is a symbiosis of landscape and golf course. Even the roughly 60-minute excursion from the ship to the golf course is worth taking for the spectacular views of Alcudia Bay.
Sun 16.07 Marbella – Finca Cortesin Golf Club (additional course)
The American golf magazine “GolfDigest” rates this course as one of the best in Spain. The geographical features of the landscape make this a course with numerous slopes, as almost all of the fairways slope down to one side. The more than 100 bunkers on the course take it one step further. Nothing is made easy for the player – this course takes work!
Mon 17.07 Cadiz – Arcos Gardens Golf Club
A real behemoth! Even from the gold tee, this course is a par 76. Ten fairways stretch out for more than 400 m (1,312 ft) from the men’s tee. And for women, there are 11 holes at least 300 m (984 ft) in length. On this course, the first couple of shots are the most crucial for a good score. Powerful hitters are at a considerable advantage. The course is lined with wonderful centuries-old olive trees.