On board MS BREMEN from Sal to Montevideo
More Atlantic for pure relaxation
Look back over your impressions in peace and quiet on an unforgettable expedition through Atlantic island worlds. The unique comfort and service on board the BREMEN provide the perfect setting for a relaxing subsequent cruise or simply to experience the ship with all your senses. Inspired by the wide expanse of the ocean, enjoy talking with like-minded people, relax with a good book or allow yourself to be surprised by some culinary delights. Enriched by the experience of an Atlantic crossing, you will leave the ship in Montevideo.
from Sal to Montevideo
|Cruise dates:||from 04.11.2016 to 18.11.2016 (12 days)|
|Your ship:||MS BREMEN|
13 days cruise only from € 2,790 per person
incl. travel packages to / from departure / arrival point from € 4,390 per person
| Fri, 04.11.2016 |
Scheduled flight Frankfurt – Sal
| Sat, 05.11.2016 |
| Sun, 06.11.2016 |
- Wed, 16.11.2016
Relaxation at sea
| Thu, 17.11.2016 |
Montevideo/Uruguay, arrival 7.00 hrs
| Fri, 18.11.2016 |
Arrival in Frankfurt
Extend and save
You can book the BRE1621 sea cruise at a particularly attractive special rate of only € 990 per person (excluding travel package to and from departure and arrival points) when you combine it with the previous expedition to Atlantic island worlds (BRE1620). This offer is valid for twin and single cabins.
Book the extension offer now with the previous expedition to Atlantic island worlds (BRE1620).
Attractive guaranteed price in double and single cabins in categories 1 – 5. Your cabin number will be sent to you along with your travel documents.
Please note that this cruise is conducted in German.
You will find more information, especially with regards to vaccination and visa requirements, in the General Information section.
The Cruise Price Includes
- Expedition in the booked category
- Full board on the ship (early bird breakfast, breakfast, late morning bouillon, lunch and dinner, afternoon coffee and tea with pastries, midnight snack)
- All landings or rides in the ship’s own Zodiacs or tenders (potential admission fees or guided tours by local tour guides not included)
- Experienced experts give lectures, provide in-depth answers to questions about the cruising area and accompany Zodiac landings
- Champagne awaits you in your cabin on your day of arrival
- Mini bar filled with soft drinks in the cabin (refilled daily)
- Flat screen, DVD player and Wi-Fi in every cabin. On the HANSEATIC, these also provide access to your private e-mail account as well as an integrated video-on-demand system
- Sending and receiving e-mails (without attachments) free of charge
- German ship, cruise and expedition management as well as a Germanand English-speaking service crew on board
- Comprehensive information about the cruise, service handbooks about the flora and fauna of the Amazon, the Arctic and Antarctica as well as expedition maps
- Information about the port or destination (when available) in the cabin in the form of pocket-size travel guides
- Depending on the destination, warm parkas and rubber boots as well as snorkelling equipment, Nordic Walking poles and bicycles are provided on loan on board both expedition ships (subject to availability)
- Free use of all on-board facilities (except services of the photo shop, hairdresser, massage, boutique, Internet)
- Harbour and airport fees
- Travel cancellation expenses insurance
- Bankruptcy insurance
Please note that our pre- and post-cruise programmes are conducted in German.
For individual programmes kindly consult your travel agent.
Following programmes we offer in German: