On board MS EUROPA 2 from Miami to Colon
The rhythm of salsa, reggae and samba.
Puerto Rico fascinates with its charm, Jost Van Dyke Island with the most beautiful beaches, and Cartagena with its attractive old town. Enjoy casual luxury on the EUROPA 2 in Central America and the Caribbean.
from Miami to Colon
|Cruise dates:||from 22.11.2017 to 07.12.2017 (15 days)|
|Your ship:||MS EUROPA 2|
14 days cruise only from € 7,290 per person
incl. travel packages to / from departure / arrival point from € 8,780 per person
This is a bilingual cruise with English shore excursions. [Read more]
| Wed, 22.11.2017 |
Scheduled flight from Germany to Miami and transfer to the embarkation point.
| Wed, 22.11.2017 |
Miami/Florida/USA, arrival 20.00 hrs
Your cruise begins in Florida’s sunny metropolis, which you can get to know in more depth with our pre-cruise programme*.
| Thu, 23.11.2017 |
- Fri, 24.11.2017
Relaxation at sea
| Sat, 25.11.2017 |
San Juan/Puerto Rico/USA , 8.00 – 18.00 hrs
Colourful houses, blue cobbles, tapas bars and cigar shops, all surrounded by the famous city walls. Succumb to this enchanting city on a walk with a coffee tasting* or an excursion with a visit to the Bacardi Museum*.
| Sun, 26.11.2017 |
Jost Van Dyke Island/British Virgin Islands/Great Britain , 8.00 – 18.00 hrs
The Caribbean’s most beautiful beaches and the legendary bar Foxy’s promise unforgettable hours.
| Mon, 27.11.2017 |
Gustavia/Saint Barthelemy/Leeward Islands/France , arrival 8.00 hrs
Enjoy this place of red gabled roofs between palm trees and white yachts in the harbour. Unforgettable moments on land and water await you on a quad bike adventure*, a sailing trip with swimming* or a catamaran trip with snorkelling*.
| Tue, 28.11.2017 |
Gustavia , departure 1.00 hrs
For insiders, Antigua is the most enticing of the Caribbean islands. See for yourself when swimming with stingrays* or on a kayak adventure in the mangroves*. A helicopter flight over Montserrat* is just as spectacular.
| Wed, 29.11.2017 |
Fort-de-France/Martinique/Lesser Antilles/France, 8.00 – 18.00 hrs
Idyllic beaches and the steeply rising Pitons du Carbet: Martinique offers impressive contrasts. It’s up to you: a boat trip to the beach*, a hike in the tropical forest* or an off-road journey* through the natural surroundings?
| Thu, 30.11.2017 |
Bridgetown/Barbados , 8.00 – 18.00 hrs
Very British: driving on the left and afternoon tea. Truly Caribbean: palm trees and sugar cane plantations. Look forward to Barbados’ irresistible blend – and the old town, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Possible activities: a Segway adventure*, a catamaran trip with snorkelling* or a canopy tour*.
| Fri, 01.12.2017 |
Relaxation at sea
| Sat, 02.12.2017 |
Kralendijk/Bonaire/Netherlands, 8.00 – 17.00 hrs
The protected ring-shaped reef around the island is among the world’s most attractive diving sites: perfect for snorkelling* or a trip in a glass-bottom boat*. A water taxi* will take you to the idyllic beaches, or take an inland tour on a Harley-Davidson*.
| Sun, 03.12.2017 |
Relaxation at sea
| Mon, 04.12.2017 |
Cartagena/Colombia , 8.00 – 18.00 hrs
Perhaps South America’s most beautiful city – with churches and palaces in the Andalusian style and an almost completely preserved city wall, unique to the continent. Soak up the atmosphere on a city tour* or a walk through the old town. Alternatively, take a speedboat trip to the Rosario Islands*.
| Tue, 05.12.2017 |
Isla Aguja/San Blas Islands/Panama , 11.00 – 18.00 hrs
Tropical nature, archaic rites: explore the home of the Kuna indigenous people at your own pace.
| Wed, 06.12.2017 |
Colon/Panama, arrival 5.00 hrs
Your cruise ends directly by the Panama Canal, which you can explore in more depth with our post-cruise programme*.
| Thu, 07.12.2017 |
Arrival in Frankfurt
* The pre- and post-cruise programmes and shore activities are not included in the cruise price and are in the planning stage. Subject to changes.
= at anchor / = golf course
Combine this cruise with EUX1731 and save € 1,200 per person (applies to categories 1 – 14).
Clear and simple – our pricing model
¹ Please note that you can choose between a Veranda Suite and an Ocean Suite.
² You pay only the guaranteed price for double occupancy shown here per person. Accommodation will be provided in a Veranda Suite or Ocean Suite in category 1 – 4, subject to availability. If you book a combination of one cruise with another cruise in a guaranteed Veranda or Ocean Suite, no combination discount will be offered and it will be necessary to change suites between the individual cruises. Continuous occupancy of the same suite throughout the cruises is not possible. You will receive your exact suite number at the time of embarkation on board (limited allotment).
More travel information can be found here.
The Cruise Price Includes (Among Other Services)
- Cruise in the booked category.
- Fresh fruit and champagne await you in your sui te on your day of arrival.
- Full board on the ship: welcome cocktail, breakfast, late morning bouillon, lunch, dinner, afternoon coffee and tea with pastries, hot waffles and midnight snack. Individual meal selection also possible.
- Fresh fruit and vegetable juice available during breakfast hours.
- A different entertainment programme every day with on-board activities, e.g. interesting courses, conversations, scientific lectures, film screenings, contemporary seminars or sophisticated evening programmes and more.
- Adventurous Zodiac rides (depending on routes and weather conditions), all landings or tours in the ship’s own Zodiacs or tenders (potential admission fees or guided tours by local tour guides not included).
- Television in every suite also boasting integrated music programmes, contemporary or classical video and audio programmes, news, weather map, reports, interviews, travel reports, up-to-date travel information, e-mail, Internet (subject to charge) and much more.
- Mini bar filled with softdrinks and beer in the suite.
- Bottled water during the shore excursions.
- Use of on-board facilities and equipment free of charge (subject to availability): auditorium with film screenings and geography lectures, library, board games, entertainment programmes, sauna, fitness areas, golf simulator, tablet PC, snorkelling gear, bicycles and much more. The use of the Internet and services of the OCEAN SPA, the photographers and video producers as well as the boutique merchandise are subject to charge.
- Your comprehensive EUROPA 2 travel gear including detailed country information, shoulder bag, document bag, luggage tags, travel guide and maps.
- German ship and cruise managers as well as a German- and English-speaking service crew including travel concierge service, guest relation manager, cruise sales service, tour office, tour guides etc.
- Harbour fees.
Please note that our pre- and post-cruise programmes are conducted in German.
For individual programmes kindly consult your travel agent.
Following programmes we offer in German:
GUIDED PRE-CRUISE PROGRAMME A: MIAMI – ART AND BEACH
GUIDED POST-CRUISE PROGRAMME A: BEAUTIFUL PANAMA
Golf - fairways in the Caribbean
Sat 25.11 San Juan – Trump International Golf Club
Today, Trump International brings you the financial tycoon’s Caribbean creation. The golfing landscape is the only area on the island with quartz sand in its bunkers. The 18 fairways are right by the water in two respects: the Atlantic and the artificial waterways.
Tue 28.11 St. John’s – Cedar Valley Golf Club
The course features diverse landscapes and some significant height differences of up to 100 m (328 ft). The lack of water on the island means that the terrain can be very hard in places, and the small club house also gives a somewhat rustic impression. Nevertheless, this course offers connoisseurs an extremely interesting golfing experience.
Thu 30.11 Bridgetown – Sandy Lane Country Club
A course that you would expect from the Caribbean. A true gift! Even the great Tiger Woods played a round here after spending his wedding night at the hotel next door. The resident caddies make these 18 holes a real experience: the Rastafarians, who are often almost too relaxed, are worthy successors to Bob Marley, both in their appearance and their habitus.
Mon 04.12 Cartagena – TPC Cartagena at Karibana golf club
This resort course presents players with wide, open fairways and tricky greens. Jack Nicklaus has created a wonderful combination of challenging golf and enjoyable games directly on the Pacific. The second nine holes are a particular test of a player’s concentration. Remember to pack your camera along with your clubs and balls.