On board MS EUROPA 2 from New York to Nassau (Bahamas)
East Side Story.
Florida’s sun-kissed, idyllic beaches and the cities of America’s East Coast. Experience the most stunning side of the North American continent with the EUROPA 2.
from New York to Nassau (Bahamas)
|Cruise dates:||from 27.10.2017 to 10.11.2017 (14 days)|
|Your ship:||MS EUROPA 2|
13 days cruise only from € 6,490 per person
incl. travel packages to / from departure / arrival point from € 7,820 per person
This is a bilingual cruise with English shore excursions. [Read more]
| Fri, 27.10.2017 |
Scheduled flight from Germany to New York and transfer to the embarkation point
| Fri, 27.10.2017 |
| Sat, 28.10.2017 |
| Sun, 29.10.2017 |
New York, departure 6.00 hrs
| Mon, 30.10.2017 |
Baltimore/Maryland/USA, 8.00 – 20.00 hrs
The home of Edgar Allan Poe is your starting point to visit major sites in American politics: a city tour through Washington* will take you from the White House to the Lincoln Memorial and on to the grave of John F. Kennedy. “Meet” one of his most famous predecessors at Mount Vernon*, the former country residence of George Washington.
| Tue, 31.10.2017 |
Relaxation at sea
| Wed, 01.11.2017 |
Charleston/South Carolina/USA, 9.00 – 0.00 hrs
True southern flair. Journey through time in what was once America’s richest city: walk past historic buildings from the era of the Civil War and sites such as the Boone Hall Plantation* where the series “North and South” was filmed. Get to know the region’s classic dishes in a cookery class*.
| Thu, 02.11.2017 |
Relaxation at sea
| Fri, 03.11.2017 |
Port Canaveral/Florida/USA, 7.00 – 18.00 hrs
Thrilling technology: immerse yourself in the world of space shuttles at the Kennedy Space Center*. Or explore St. Augustine*, the oldest city in the United States to have been founded by Europeans.
| Sat, 04.11.2017 |
Miami/Florida/USA, arrival 8.00 hrs
Loud, colourful, casual: explore Florida, the Sunshine State, for example in the vibrant and trendy district of Little Havana or on a walk through the Art Deco District. An impressive natural spectacle: Everglades National Park* with its alligators.
| Sun, 05.11.2017 |
Miami, departure 17.00 hrs
| Mon, 06.11.2017 |
Key West/Florida/USA, 9.00 – 17.00 hrs
Hemingway was fascinated by its palm trees, idyllic beaches and sunshine. Today, this is the perfect backdrop for sports with thrills guaranteed – from parasailing* off the coast to jet-skiing*. Alternatively, take a ride on the Conch Train*.
| Tue, 07.11.2017 |
Relaxation at sea
| Wed, 08.11.2017 |
Harbour Island/Bahamas , 7.00 – 22.00 hrs
Dunmore Town entices with its magnificent buildings from the time of the sugar barons and a beach of pink sand around 5 km (3 mi.) long.
| Thu, 09.11.2017 |
Nassau/New Providence Island/Bahamas, arrival 6.00 hrs
Your cruise ends in the capital of the Bahamas with a flight to Miami for further return flights. Alternatively, stay a little longer in Florida with our post-cruise programme*.
| Fri, 10.11.2017 |
Arrival in Germany
* The pre- and post-cruise programmes and shore activities are not included in the cruise price and are in the planning stage. Subject to changes.
= at anchor
Combine this cruise with EUX1729 and save € 1,000 per person (applies to categories 1 – 14).
Clear and simple – our pricing model
¹ Please note that you can choose between a Veranda Suite and an Ocean Suite.
² You pay only the guaranteed price for double occupancy shown here per person. Accommodation will be provided in a Veranda Suite or Ocean Suite in category 1 – 4, subject to availability. If you book a combination of one cruise with another cruise in a guaranteed Veranda or Ocean Suite, no combination discount will be offered and it will be necessary to change suites between the individual cruises. Continuous occupancy of the same suite throughout the cruises is not possible. You will receive your exact suite number at the time of embarkation on board (limited allotment).
More travel information can be found here.
The Cruise Price Includes (Among Other Services)
- Cruise in the booked category.
- Fresh fruit and champagne await you in your sui te on your day of arrival.
- Full board on the ship: welcome cocktail, breakfast, late morning bouillon, lunch, dinner, afternoon coffee and tea with pastries, hot waffles and midnight snack. Individual meal selection also possible.
- Fresh fruit and vegetable juice available during breakfast hours.
- A different entertainment programme every day with on-board activities, e.g. interesting courses, conversations, scientific lectures, film screenings, contemporary seminars or sophisticated evening programmes and more.
- Adventurous Zodiac rides (depending on routes and weather conditions), all landings or tours in the ship’s own Zodiacs or tenders (potential admission fees or guided tours by local tour guides not included).
- Television in every suite also boasting integrated music programmes, contemporary or classical video and audio programmes, news, weather map, reports, interviews, travel reports, up-to-date travel information, e-mail, Internet (subject to charge) and much more.
- Mini bar filled with softdrinks and beer in the suite.
- Bottled water during the shore excursions.
- Use of on-board facilities and equipment free of charge (subject to availability): auditorium with film screenings and geography lectures, library, board games, entertainment programmes, sauna, fitness areas, golf simulator, tablet PC, snorkelling gear, bicycles and much more. The use of the Internet and services of the OCEAN SPA, the photographers and video producers as well as the boutique merchandise are subject to charge.
- Your comprehensive EUROPA 2 travel gear including detailed country information, shoulder bag, document bag, luggage tags, travel guide and maps.
- German ship and cruise managers as well as a German- and English-speaking service crew including travel concierge service, guest relation manager, cruise sales service, tour office, tour guides etc.
- Harbour fees.
Please note that our pre- and post-cruise programmes are conducted in German.
For individual programmes kindly consult your travel agent.
Following programmes we offer in German: