On board MS EUROPA 2 from Hamburg to Hamburg
City cruising par excellence.
One ship, two Scandinavian cities and five varied days: cruise from city to city with the EUROPA 2. An exclusive and entertaining experience that will inspire you for a long time to come.
from Hamburg to Hamburg
|Cruise dates:||from 27.09.2017 to 02.10.2017 (5 days)|
|Your ship:||MS EUROPA 2|
5 days cruise only from € 2,690 per person
This is a bilingual cruise with English shore excursions. [Read more]
| Wed, 27.09.2017 |
Your cruise starts in one of the world’s most beautiful cities – Hamburg – and with a relaxing day at sea.
| Thu, 28.09.2017 |
Relaxation at sea
| Fri, 29.09.2017 |
Oslo/Norway, arrival 8.00 hrs
After an early-morning cruise through the Oslofjord and its small islands, you will reach the Norwegian capital and its trademarks: the legendary Holmenkollen ski jump and the new opera house. Both offer wonderful panoramic views. Decide for yourself how you wish to explore Oslo: by yourself along the Karl Johans Gate shopping street, also home to the Norwegian parliament and the Royal Palace? Off the usual tourist path with public transport and on foot? Or in the footsteps of Edvard Munch*? Alternatively, visit a climbing park*. Immerse yourself in seafaring history on the Bygdoey museum island*. Exhibits include Viking ships, the famous “Kon-Tiki” balsa wood raft and the “Fram” polar ship used by Roald Amundsen for his South Pole expeditions.
| Sat, 30.09.2017 |
Oslo, departure 2.00 hrs
Luxurious and hip: the magnificent Avenyn boulevard entices with its shops and street cafes while in Haga, the oldest district from the 18th century, vintage shops sit alongside fashion boutiques. Experience the true Goeteborg feeling on a guided city tour* with a Swedish coffee break. Alternatively, take a ride on an RIB* past fishermen’s houses and colourful huts. Or you can visit Tjoloeholm Castle*, which was built between 1898 and 1904 in the English Tudor style with great attention to detail and houses what at that time was state-of-the-art technology such as Sweden’s oldest vacuum cleaner, which weighs several tonnes.
| Sun, 01.10.2017 |
Daytime passage, Kiel Canal
During the passage, let the typical northern German landscape unfold before you and enjoy the panoramic view.
| Mon, 02.10.2017 |
Hamburg/Germany, arrival 4.00 hrs
In the Hanseatic city, you will take your leave of the EUROPA 2.
* The shore activities are not included in the cruise price and are in the planning stage. Subject to changes.
Combine this cruise with EUX1726 and save € 800 per person (applies to categories 1 – 14).
Clear and simple – our pricing model
¹ You pay only the guaranteed price for double occupancy shown here per person. Accommodation will be provided in a Veranda Suite or Ocean Suite in category 1 – 4, subject to availability. If you book a combination of one cruise with another cruise in a guaranteed Veranda or Ocean Suite, no combination discount will be offered and it will be necessary to change suites between the individual cruises. Continuous occupancy of the same suite throughout the cruises is not possible. You will receive your exact suite number at the time of embarkation on board (limited allotment).
More travel information can be found here.
The Cruise Price Includes (Among Other Services)
- Cruise in the booked category.
- Fresh fruit and champagne await you in your sui te on your day of arrival.
- Full board on the ship: welcome cocktail, breakfast, late morning bouillon, lunch, dinner, afternoon coffee and tea with pastries, hot waffles and midnight snack. Individual meal selection also possible.
- Fresh fruit and vegetable juice available during breakfast hours.
- A different entertainment programme every day with on-board activities, e.g. interesting courses, conversations, scientific lectures, film screenings, contemporary seminars or sophisticated evening programmes and more.
- Adventurous Zodiac rides (depending on routes and weather conditions), all landings or tours in the ship’s own Zodiacs or tenders (potential admission fees or guided tours by local tour guides not included).
- Television in every suite also boasting integrated music programmes, contemporary or classical video and audio programmes, news, weather map, reports, interviews, travel reports, up-to-date travel information, e-mail, Internet (subject to charge) and much more.
- Mini bar filled with softdrinks and beer in the suite.
- Bottled water during the shore excursions.
- Use of on-board facilities and equipment free of charge (subject to availability): auditorium with film screenings and geography lectures, library, board games, entertainment programmes, sauna, fitness areas, golf simulator, tablet PC, snorkelling gear, bicycles and much more. The use of the Internet and services of the OCEAN SPA, the photographers and video producers as well as the boutique merchandise are subject to charge.
- Your comprehensive EUROPA 2 travel gear including detailed country information, shoulder bag, document bag, luggage tags, travel guide and maps.
- German ship and cruise managers as well as a German- and English-speaking service crew including travel concierge service, guest relation manager, cruise sales service, tour office, tour guides etc.
- Harbour fees.
Please note that our pre- and post-cruise programmes are conducted in German.
For individual programmes kindly consult your travel agent.
Following programmes we offer in German: