On board MS EUROPA 2 from Hamburg to Hamburg
Four days of Amsterdam and relaxation.
Maritime Hamburg and bustling Amsterdam for great moments and relaxation. Plus the casual luxury of the EUROPA 2. A long weekend which promises unrivalled recuperation and relaxation.
from Hamburg to Hamburg
|Cruise dates:||from 09.09.2017 to 13.09.2017 (4 days)|
|Your ship:||MS EUROPA 2|
4 days cruise only from € 2,090 per person
This is a bilingual cruise with English shore excursions. [Read more]
| Sat, 09.09.2017 |
Individual travel arrangements to cruise departure point
An engrossing spectacle: the sixth Hamburg Cruise Days featuring a diverse programme on the piers. With the EUROPA 2 in the middle of it all. Enjoy the departure parade, where the ship lines up to sail back to the Elbe. The EUROPA 2 will become an exclusive box seat with unbeatable views of the city lights, the excited spectators on the banks and the colourful fireworks.
| Sun, 10.09.2017 |
Amsterdam/Netherlands, arrival 18.00 hrs
How better to embrace the charm of the “Venice of the north” than on a canal trip* in the evening? Perhaps in a tuk-tuk*. The narrow streets, small bridges and narrow water fronts are perfect for a relaxed discovery tour in this unusual vehicle. However, you can also take a Segway tour* or walk through the trendy district of Jordaan, which is lined with small designer shops. Wander along the busy streets of Amsterdam late into the evening. Outside of the city, you should not miss out on seeing picturesque port towns or taking part in cheese-tasting sessions*.
| Mon, 11.09.2017 |
The most famous diary in the world.
| Tue, 12.09.2017 |
Amsterdam, departure 8.30 hrs
| Wed, 13.09.2017 |
Hamburg/Germany, arrival 5.00 hrs
Your cruise will come to an end against the panorama of the Port of Hamburg.
* The shore activities are not included in the cruise price and are in the planning stage. Subject to changes.
Clear and simple – our pricing model
¹ Please note that you can choose between a Veranda Suite and an Ocean Suite.
² You pay only the guaranteed price for double occupancy shown here per person. Accommodation will be provided in a Veranda Suite or Ocean Suite in category 1 – 4, subject to availability. If you book a combination of one cruise with another cruise in a guaranteed Veranda or Ocean Suite, no combination discount will be offered and it will be necessary to change suites between the individual cruises. Continuous occupancy of the same suite throughout the cruises is not possible. You will receive your exact suite number at the time of embarkation on board (limited allotment).
More travel information can be found here.
The Cruise Price Includes (Among Other Services)
- Cruise in the booked category.
- Fresh fruit and champagne await you in your sui te on your day of arrival.
- Full board on the ship: welcome cocktail, breakfast, late morning bouillon, lunch, dinner, afternoon coffee and tea with pastries, hot waffles and midnight snack. Individual meal selection also possible.
- Fresh fruit and vegetable juice available during breakfast hours.
- A different entertainment programme every day with on-board activities, e.g. interesting courses, conversations, scientific lectures, film screenings, contemporary seminars or sophisticated evening programmes and more.
- Adventurous Zodiac rides (depending on routes and weather conditions), all landings or tours in the ship’s own Zodiacs or tenders (potential admission fees or guided tours by local tour guides not included).
- Television in every suite also boasting integrated music programmes, contemporary or classical video and audio programmes, news, weather map, reports, interviews, travel reports, up-to-date travel information, e-mail, Internet (subject to charge) and much more.
- Mini bar filled with softdrinks and beer in the suite.
- Bottled water during the shore excursions.
- Use of on-board facilities and equipment free of charge (subject to availability): auditorium with film screenings and geography lectures, library, board games, entertainment programmes, sauna, fitness areas, golf simulator, tablet PC, snorkelling gear, bicycles and much more. The use of the Internet and services of the OCEAN SPA, the photographers and video producers as well as the boutique merchandise are subject to charge.
- Your comprehensive EUROPA 2 travel gear including detailed country information, shoulder bag, document bag, luggage tags, travel guide and maps.
- German ship and cruise managers as well as a German- and English-speaking service crew including travel concierge service, guest relation manager, cruise sales service, tour office, tour guides etc.
- Harbour fees.
Please note that our pre- and post-cruise programmes are conducted in German.
For individual programmes kindly consult your travel agent.
Following programmes we offer in German:
YOUR INDIVIDUAL CRUISE ARRANGEMENT
As part of the UNPLUGGED special travel format, you can see the latest stars from rock and pop up-close. Unlike concerts in big halls or stadiums, here you can experience prominent artists in the intimate, almost private atmosphere of a club gig. Max Mutzke, Boy, Laith Al-Deen, Nils Landgren, Max Giesinger and Gentleman are the stars celebrated at MS EUROPA 2 UNPLUGGED. On this UNPLUGGED festival cruise, we once again celebrate this travel format in particular. Look forward to the very best of the modern pop and soul scene. Johannes Oerding and SEVEN are already confirmed, and further artists will be announced shortly.
After an international career spanning 14 years, nine studio albums, almost 1,000 concerts, chart hits and the first European to open the Sundance Festival, Swiss star SEVEN has finally released Best of 2001–2016, a compilation of his greatest songs. His last LP, BackFunkLoveSoul, topped the charts in his home country – and he will enchant Germany as well with performances in the latest version of the award-winning music show Sing meinen Song.
Johannes Oerding is one of the most popular artists on the German pop scene. His last tour sold out – and in 2016, he was nominated alongside Herbert Grönemeyer in the “Best National Rock/Pop Male Artist” category at the ECHO awards. His highly successful album Alles brennt went platinum in the same year. And he has announced a new album for mid-2017!
Anna Depenbusch, singer-songwriter
Anna Depenbusch is a singer and singer-songwriter from Hamburg. She has been composing and producing her own songs since 2001 and has released five albums to date. Awarded the Fred-Jay Preis for lyrics and the Deutscher Chansonpreis (German chanson prize), she blends various music genres such as jazz, chanson, country, blues and pop.
She tours Germany with her band and as a solo artist, accompanying herself on the piano, guitar and ukulele. Her lyrics take a tragicomic look at the banalities of life and love. Anna Depenbusch forms stories from truths, imagination and irony, slipping into the role of people in love, people who are hurting, dreamers and observers. Influenced by her surroundings, some of her songs combine maritime images with witty poetry. Vocally, Anna Depenbusch sees herself as part of the narrative tradition of songwriters and chansonniers. A, the place where it all began ...
Latest album: Das Alphabet der Anna Depenbusch (The alphabet of Anna Depenbusch)