On board MS EUROPA 2 from Kiel to Hamburg
A quick trip to Copenhagen.
Casual, relaxed and irresistible, Copenhagen is one of the most exciting cities on the continent, and the EUROPA 2 is the best cruise ship in the world. It is the ideal combination for a top-class short trip.
| Wed, 06.09.2017 |
Individual travel arrangements to cruise departure point
Your cruise starts in the Kiel Fjord.
| Thu, 07.09.2017 |
Copenhagen/Denmark, 8.00 – 18.00 hrs
Copenhagen is the design capital of Europe, combining majestic buildings with modern architecture such as the Royal Opera House, which catches the eye with its remarkable 90 m (295 ft) wide projecting roof. Wander through Nyhavn, a popular and colourful hotspot featuring gabled houses, comfortable cafes and small shops. See all of the main sights on a panoramic canal trip* or on a Segway tour*. Tivoli Gardens*, one of the oldest amusement parks in the world, promises nostalgic pleasure.
| Fri, 08.09.2017 |
Daytime passage through the Kiel Canal
An almost surprising superlative: the Kiel Canal is the most-travelled artificial shipping lane in the world. Almost 100 km (62 mi.) in length, it cuts through the typical northern German countryside. Your private veranda will become your box seat, and during the passage you will have time to enjoy the casual luxury of the EUROPA 2.
| Sat, 09.09.2017 |
* The shore activities are not included in the cruise price and are in the planning stage. Subject to changes.
Clear and simple – our pricing model
¹ You pay only the guaranteed price for double occupancy shown here per person. Accommodation will be provided in a Veranda Suite or Ocean Suite in category 1 – 4, subject to availability. If you book a combination of one cruise with another cruise in a guaranteed Veranda or Ocean Suite, no combination discount will be offered and it will be necessary to change suites between the individual cruises. Continuous occupancy of the same suite throughout the cruises is not possible. You will receive your exact suite number at the time of embarkation on board (limited allotment).
More travel information can be found here.
The Cruise Price Includes (Among Other Services)
- Cruise in the booked category.
- Fresh fruit and champagne await you in your sui te on your day of arrival.
- Full board on the ship: welcome cocktail, breakfast, late morning bouillon, lunch, dinner, afternoon coffee and tea with pastries, hot waffles and midnight snack. Individual meal selection also possible.
- Fresh fruit and vegetable juice available during breakfast hours.
- A different entertainment programme every day with on-board activities, e.g. interesting courses, conversations, scientific lectures, film screenings, contemporary seminars or sophisticated evening programmes and more.
- Adventurous Zodiac rides (depending on routes and weather conditions), all landings or tours in the ship’s own Zodiacs or tenders (potential admission fees or guided tours by local tour guides not included).
- Television in every suite also boasting integrated music programmes, contemporary or classical video and audio programmes, news, weather map, reports, interviews, travel reports, up-to-date travel information, e-mail, Internet (subject to charge) and much more.
- Mini bar filled with softdrinks and beer in the suite.
- Bottled water during the shore excursions.
- Use of on-board facilities and equipment free of charge (subject to availability): auditorium with film screenings and geography lectures, library, board games, entertainment programmes, sauna, fitness areas, golf simulator, tablet PC, snorkelling gear, bicycles and much more. The use of the Internet and services of the OCEAN SPA, the photographers and video producers as well as the boutique merchandise are subject to charge.
- Your comprehensive EUROPA 2 travel gear including detailed country information, shoulder bag, document bag, luggage tags, travel guide and maps.
- German ship and cruise managers as well as a German- and English-speaking service crew including travel concierge service, guest relation manager, cruise sales service, tour office, tour guides etc.
- Harbour fees.
Please note that our pre- and post-cruise programmes are conducted in German.
For individual programmes kindly consult your travel agent.
Following programmes we offer in German:
YOUR INDIVIDUAL CRUISE ARRANGEMENT
Holiday time is family time – and all the more exciting on the EUROPA 2 with lots of options for parents and children to explore the world together but also to go their own ways. In addition to a varied on-board programme of games and sports as well as arts and crafts, children and teens on family cruises can take part in excursions* that have been specially designed for them. Our travel concierge will be happy to provide you with recommendations for your personal family excursions*.
* This service is not included in the cruise price.