On board MS EUROPA 2 from Bilbao to Hamburg
Metropolises with style.
Basque culture, French savoir-vivre, the flair of small islands and Dutch avant-garde: cruise along the western coast of Europe, home to lifestyle, luxury and exciting cities.
from Bilbao to Hamburg
|Cruise dates:||from 01.08.2017 to 12.08.2017 (11 days)|
|Your ship:||MS EUROPA 2|
10 days cruise only from € 5,090 per person
incl. travel package to departure point from € 5,380 per person
This is a bilingual cruise with English shore excursions. [Read more]
| Tue, 01.08.2017 |
Scheduled flight from Germany to Bilbao and transfer to embarkation point
Start your cruise a little earlier with our pre-cruise programme* and explore the famous Guggenheim Museum.
| Wed, 02.08.2017 |
St.-Jean-de-Luz/France , 8.00 – 14.00 hrs
The unmissable old town with its Basque houses is chic and beautiful. La Grand Plage is chic and relaxing with its picturesque beach promenade.
| Thu, 03.08.2017 |
Bordeaux/France, arrival 4.30 hrs
The vibrant city of Bordeaux on the banks of the Garonne River is a haven for connoisseurs – for example, at a wine-tasting session* in the wine-growing region of Medoc, on a visit to the medieval commune of Saint-Emillion* or on a boat tour* through the bay of Arcachon, where you can try some freshly caught world-famous oysters.
| Fri, 04.08.2017 |
Bordeaux, departure 17.00 hrs
| Sat, 05.08.2017 |
Le Palais/Belle-Ile/France , 7.00 – 15.00 hrs
Small, relaxed and very charming, Belle-Ile lives up to its name. In Le Palais, whose doubly reinforced city walls are unique in all of France, you will find boutiques and cafes where you can while away the hours.
| Sun, 06.08.2017 |
St. Helier/Jersey/Channel Islands/Great Britain , 12.00 – 18.00 hrs
The Central Market is a show of greatness, both architectural and culinary. Outside of the town, the rugged beauty of Jersey awaits you with impressive island views*.
| Mon, 07.08.2017 |
Honfleur/France, 6.30 – 16.00 hrs
The harbour is picturesque, the alleys are winding and the half-timbered buildings are atmospheric: take a walk and explore one of the gems of Normandy. Or visit Rouen*, the “city of 100 church towers”. Alternatively, try a regional speciality – Calvados – on a trip into Pays d’Auge*.
| Tue, 08.08.2017 |
Antwerp/Belgium, 12.00 – 0.00 hrs
Featuring styles of the Late Middle Ages, the Renaissance, baroque, art nouveau and art deco, Antwerp’s old town is a masterpiece. Explore the city of diamonds on a carriage ride*, a tour in the footsteps of Peter Paul Rubens* or an evening pub tour. Alternatively, head to the centre of European power: Brussels*.
| Wed, 09.08.2017 |
Amsterdam/Netherlands, arrival 15.00 hrs
With bridges and canals, Dam Square and a flower market, bicycles and freedom, Amsterdam is one of the best cities in which to live in Europe. How about a Segway tour* along the narrow water fronts, a canal trip* or a tour of the trendy district of Jordaan?
| Thu, 10.08.2017 |
Amsterdam, departure 18.00 hrs
| Fri, 11.08.2017 |
Hamburg/Germany, arrival 18.00 hrs
Cruising on the Elbe and Hamburg at sunset make for an idyllic final backdrop to your cruise. Your cruise will come to an end after one more night on board.
| Sat, 12.08.2017 |
* The pre-cruise programme and shore activities are not included in the cruise price and are in the planning stage. Subject to changes.
= at anchor
Combine this cruise with EUX1720 and save € 800 per person (applies to categories 1 – 14).
Clear and simple – our pricing model
¹ You pay only the guaranteed price for double occupancy shown here per person. Accommodation will be provided in a Veranda Suite or Ocean Suite in category 1 – 4, subject to availability. If you book a combination of one cruise with another cruise in a guaranteed Veranda or Ocean Suite, no combination discount will be offered and it will be necessary to change suites between the individual cruises. Continuous occupancy of the same suite throughout the cruises is not possible. You will receive your exact suite number at the time of embarkation on board (limited allotment).
More travel information can be found here.
The Cruise Price Includes (Among Other Services)
- Cruise in the booked category.
- Fresh fruit and champagne await you in your sui te on your day of arrival.
- Full board on the ship: welcome cocktail, breakfast, late morning bouillon, lunch, dinner, afternoon coffee and tea with pastries, hot waffles and midnight snack. Individual meal selection also possible.
- Fresh fruit and vegetable juice available during breakfast hours.
- A different entertainment programme every day with on-board activities, e.g. interesting courses, conversations, scientific lectures, film screenings, contemporary seminars or sophisticated evening programmes and more.
- Adventurous Zodiac rides (depending on routes and weather conditions), all landings or tours in the ship’s own Zodiacs or tenders (potential admission fees or guided tours by local tour guides not included).
- Television in every suite also boasting integrated music programmes, contemporary or classical video and audio programmes, news, weather map, reports, interviews, travel reports, up-to-date travel information, e-mail, Internet (subject to charge) and much more.
- Mini bar filled with softdrinks and beer in the suite.
- Bottled water during the shore excursions.
- Use of on-board facilities and equipment free of charge (subject to availability): auditorium with film screenings and geography lectures, library, board games, entertainment programmes, sauna, fitness areas, golf simulator, tablet PC, snorkelling gear, bicycles and much more. The use of the Internet and services of the OCEAN SPA, the photographers and video producers as well as the boutique merchandise are subject to charge.
- Your comprehensive EUROPA 2 travel gear including detailed country information, shoulder bag, document bag, luggage tags, travel guide and maps.
- German ship and cruise managers as well as a German- and English-speaking service crew including travel concierge service, guest relation manager, cruise sales service, tour office, tour guides etc.
- Harbour fees.
Please note that our pre- and post-cruise programmes are conducted in German.
For individual programmes kindly consult your travel agent.
Following programmes we offer in German:
GUIDED PRE-CRUISE PROGRAMME A: BILBAO – THE STYLISH CULTURAL METROPOLIS
YOUR INDIVIDUAL CRUISE ARRANGEMENT
Holiday time is family time – and all the more exciting on the EUROPA 2 with lots of options for parents and children to explore the world together but also to go their own ways. In addition to a varied on-board programme of games and sports as well as arts and crafts, children and teens on family cruises can take part in excursions* that have been specially designed for them. Our travel concierge will be happy to provide you with recommendations for your personal family excursions*.
* This service is not included in the cruise price.