On board MS EUROPA 2 from Venice to Monte Carlo
Dolce vita and savoir-vivre.
They are legends and jet-set destinations in one: the Italian Riviera and the Cote d’Azur both have their own unique lifestyles – perfect for relaxing under the Mediterranean sun.
from Venice to Monte Carlo
|Cruise dates:||from 30.06.2017 to 10.07.2017 (10 days)|
|Your ship:||MS EUROPA 2|
10 days cruise only from € 5,596 per person
incl. travel packages to / from departure / arrival point from € 6,196 per person
This is a bilingual cruise with English shore excursions. [Read more]
| Fri, 30.06.2017 |
Scheduled flight from Germany to Venice and transfer to embarkation point
With more than 400 bridges and countless palazzi lining the canals, many people consider “La Serenissima” the most beautiful city in the world. Its unique highlights include St. Mark’s Square, the Doge’s Palace, the Rialto Bridge and a gondola ride through the canals*. Enjoy the city’s excellent cuisine on a culinary tour*.
| Sat, 01.07.2017 |
Venice, departure 14.00 hrs
| Sun, 02.07.2017 |
Relaxation at sea
| Mon, 03.07.2017 |
Kerkyra/Corfu/Ionian Islands/Greece, 7.00 – 14.00 hrs
Lush, green and more Italian than Greek: Empress Elisabeth of Austria loved the island and had her summer palace Achilleion* built there. Active guests can explore the island on horseback*, whereas gourmets can opt for the culinary variant*.
| Tue, 04.07.2017 |
Messina/Sicily/Italy, 10.00 – 19.00 hrs
The charms of Sicily: wander through the coastal city, perhaps taking a detour to go shopping. Alternatively, explore the volcanic landscape surrounding Etna in the cable car and all-terrain vehicles*, or visit Taormina*, which towers high above the Ionian Sea.
| Wed, 05.07.2017 |
Capri/Italy , 12.00 – 19.00 hrs
Be it artists, politicians or writers, Capri has attracted the European jet set for over 100 years. Discover a holiday paradise bathed sunlight and which changes in colour from one hour to the next. The highlight of the island is a place without sunlight – the legendary Blue Grotto – which you can explore on your own before the EUROPA 2 cruises around the island at sunset.
| Thu, 06.07.2017 |
Civitavecchia (Rome)/Italy , 8.00 – 20.00 hrs
All roads lead to Rome: explore the Eternal City and its sights at your own pace, on a Segway* or on a city tour*. Almost a must-see: visit the Vatican Museum*, home to the “The Creation of Adam” in the Sistine Chapel.
| Fri, 07.07.2017 |
Bonifacio/Corsica/France , 8.00 – 18.00 hrs
As if on a balcony, the town is perched over the sea on a limestone plateau. Take a city tour through perhaps the most impressive old town in the Mediterranean. A potential alternative programme is a trip to the beach on the Iles Lavezzi*.
| Sat, 08.07.2017 |
Portofino/Italy , 10.00 – 19.00 hrs
Rub shoulders with high society and take a stroll along the bustling seafront with its boutiques and cafes. Set off on a kayak and snorkelling* adventure to the most beautiful bays in Portofino and its fascinating underwater world.
| Sun, 09.07.2017 |
Nice/France , 8.00 – 19.00 hrs
| Mon, 10.07.2017 |
* The shore activities are not included in the cruise price and are in the planning stage. Subject to changes.
= at anchor / = golf course
Combine this cruise with EUX1717 and save € 800 per person (applies to categories 1 – 14).
Clear and simple – our pricing model
¹ You pay only the guaranteed price for double occupancy shown here per person. Accommodation will be provided in a Veranda Suite or Ocean Suite in category 1 – 4, subject to availability. If you book a combination of one cruise with another cruise in a guaranteed Veranda or Ocean Suite, no combination discount will be offered and it will be necessary to change suites between the individual cruises. Continuous occupancy of the same suite throughout the cruises is not possible. You will receive your exact suite number at the time of embarkation on board (limited allotment).
More travel information can be found here.
The Cruise Price Includes (Among Other Services)
- Cruise in the booked category.
- Fresh fruit and champagne await you in your sui te on your day of arrival.
- Full board on the ship: welcome cocktail, breakfast, late morning bouillon, lunch, dinner, afternoon coffee and tea with pastries, hot waffles and midnight snack. Individual meal selection also possible.
- Fresh fruit and vegetable juice available during breakfast hours.
- A different entertainment programme every day with on-board activities, e.g. interesting courses, conversations, scientific lectures, film screenings, contemporary seminars or sophisticated evening programmes and more.
- Adventurous Zodiac rides (depending on routes and weather conditions), all landings or tours in the ship’s own Zodiacs or tenders (potential admission fees or guided tours by local tour guides not included).
- Television in every suite also boasting integrated music programmes, contemporary or classical video and audio programmes, news, weather map, reports, interviews, travel reports, up-to-date travel information, e-mail, Internet (subject to charge) and much more.
- Mini bar filled with softdrinks and beer in the suite.
- Bottled water during the shore excursions.
- Use of on-board facilities and equipment free of charge (subject to availability): auditorium with film screenings and geography lectures, library, board games, entertainment programmes, sauna, fitness areas, golf simulator, tablet PC, snorkelling gear, bicycles and much more. The use of the Internet and services of the OCEAN SPA, the photographers and video producers as well as the boutique merchandise are subject to charge.
- Your comprehensive EUROPA 2 travel gear including detailed country information, shoulder bag, document bag, luggage tags, travel guide and maps.
- German ship and cruise managers as well as a German- and English-speaking service crew including travel concierge service, guest relation manager, cruise sales service, tour office, tour guides etc.
- Harbour fees.
Please note that our pre- and post-cruise programmes are conducted in German.
For individual programmes kindly consult your travel agent.
Following programmes we offer in German:
YOUR INDIVIDUAL TRAVEL ARRANGEMENT – VENICE
Golf - challenges in the Mediterranean
Thu 06.07 Civitavecchia (Rome) – Parco de’Medici Golf Club
In the place where, in the 16th century, Pope Leo X hunted partridges, today golfers search for lost balls. Embark on an exceptionally interesting golfing adventure right in front of the gates of Rome. With numerous bunkers, ditches and six ponds, this challenging 27-hole course will push players to their limits.
Fri 07.07 Bonifacio – Golf de Sperone golf club
Players face a unique experience consisting of scenery and golfing pleasure. Even the tee box on hole 15, a par 4 up to 308 m (1,010 ft) in length, will prove a topic of endless conversation after the game. This spectacular dogleg to the left opens out onto a sliver of land jutting out into the Mediterranean. This hole is absolutely perfect for a selfie!
Sun 09.07 Nice – Opio Valbonne Golf Club
The oldest golf course in the region is nestled between the port of Nice and Grasse, a town famous for its perfume industry. In 1966, the fairways were carved out of the old forest on the plateau. The course has been modernised several times since then, most recently in 2002. Today, the 18 holes are in impeccable condition and consist of two halves: the first nine holes are obviously slightly more difficult, whereas the last nine are the more leisurely. The fairways are of considerable length.
A holiday is a chance to spend some time as a family - and on board the EUROPA 2, there are plenty of exciting opportunities for parents and children to discover the world together, or to go their own way if they prefer. In addition to a varied on-board programme of games and sports as well as arts and crafts, children and teens on family cruises can take part in specifically tailored excursions*. Our travel concierge service will be happy to suggest personalised family excursions* for you.
* This service is not included in the cruise price.