On board MS EUROPA 2 from Piraeus (Athens) to Venice
The Aegean meets the Adriatic.
The deep blue of the Aegean. The highlights of Athens and Corfu. The flair of the Croatian Adriatic. From sightseeing to that beach feeling, an extraordinarily casual cruise awaits you on the EUROPA 2.
from Piraeus (Athens) to Venice
|Cruise dates:||from 20.06.2017 to 30.06.2017 (10 days)|
|Your ship:||MS EUROPA 2|
10 days cruise only from € 5,690 per person
incl. travel packages to / from departure / arrival point from € 6,290 per person
This is a bilingual cruise with English shore excursions. [Read more]
| Tue, 20.06.2017 |
Scheduled flight from Germany to Athens and transfer to embarkation point
Overnight on board
| Wed, 21.06.2017 |
Piraeus (Athens)/Greece, departure 18.00 hrs
Alongside Cape Sounion*, the Acropolis* is the most famous monument in Greek history. Where the Mycenaean kings ruled in the second millennium BCE, follow in their footsteps or explore Athens and the surrounding area on a Segway tour* or on a panoramic tour*.
| Thu, 22.06.2017 |
Skiathos/Sporades/Greece , 8.00 – 17.00 hrs
With cafes, bars and shops, the port of Skiathos town welcomes you with its lively atmosphere. On the island proper, relax by doing whatever you want surrounded by spectacular vistas, be it bathing on long, sandy beaches or hiking in pine forests.
| Fri, 23.06.2017 |
Thira/Santorin/Greece, 8.00 -18.00 hrs
| Sat, 24.06.2017 |
Katakolon/Peloponnese/Greece , 12.00 – 18.00 hrs
The famous torch is lit here to this day: set out from Katakolon to ancient Olympia*, the crucible of the Olympic Games.
| Sun, 25.06.2017 |
Kerkyra/Corfu/Ionian Islands/Greece, 8.00 – 18.00 hrs
This Ionian island is best to explore in a jeep* or on a boat trip horseback*. Connoisseurs can discover Corfu during a visit to Ambelona vineyard*.
| Mon, 26.06.2017 |
Dubrovnik/Croatia , arrival 12.00 hrs
The pedestrian-only old town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and boasts a compact ensemble of baroque and Renaissance buildings, separated by picturesque alleyways. With an overnight stay on board, you will have more than enough time to get to know Dubrovnik. Look across the famous red roofs of the city on a walk along the city walls*. You can also look forward to exciting impressions on a kayak tour* and snorkelling in the Adriatic Sea*.
| Tue, 27.06.2017 |
Dubrovnik departure, 22.00 hrs
| Wed, 28.06.2017 |
Hvar/Croatia, 8.00 – 17.00 hrs
With vineyards and olive groves and the scent of lavender and rosemary, Croatia’s longest island promises pure Mediterranean flair. Take an off-road journey* or an island tour* through the gently hilly landscape. Alternatively, go ashore on your own and wander along the bustling port promenade.
| Thu, 29.06.2017 |
Rovinj/Croatia , 8.00 – 22.00 hrs
With winding alleyways and three city gates, Rovinj is like a large open-air museum. Nearby you can visit Pula with its famous amphitheatre* as well as Porec*, another gem in the “Istrian riviera”. Enjoy the breathtaking landscape during a kayak tour* or sail* along the Istrian coastline.
| Fri, 30.06.2017 |
Venice/Italy, arrival 5.00 hrs
Your cruise will come to an end in what is perhaps the most beautiful city in the world.
* The pre-cruise programme and shore activities are not included in the cruise price and are in the planning stage. Subject to changes.
= at anchor
Combine this cruise with EUX1716 and save € 800 per person (applies to categories 1 – 14).
Clear and simple – our pricing model
¹ Please note that you can choose between a Veranda Suite and an Ocean Suite.
² You pay only the guaranteed price for double occupancy shown here per person. Accommodation will be provided in a Veranda Suite or Ocean Suite in category 1 – 4, subject to availability. If you book a combination of one cruise with another cruise in a guaranteed Veranda or Ocean Suite, no combination discount will be offered and it will be necessary to change suites between the individual cruises. Continuous occupancy of the same suite throughout the cruises is not possible. You will receive your exact suite number at the time of embarkation on board (limited allotment).
More travel information can be found here.
The Cruise Price Includes (Among Other Services)
- Cruise in the booked category.
- Fresh fruit and champagne await you in your sui te on your day of arrival.
- Full board on the ship: welcome cocktail, breakfast, late morning bouillon, lunch, dinner, afternoon coffee and tea with pastries, hot waffles and midnight snack. Individual meal selection also possible.
- Fresh fruit and vegetable juice available during breakfast hours.
- A different entertainment programme every day with on-board activities, e.g. interesting courses, conversations, scientific lectures, film screenings, contemporary seminars or sophisticated evening programmes and more.
- Adventurous Zodiac rides (depending on routes and weather conditions), all landings or tours in the ship’s own Zodiacs or tenders (potential admission fees or guided tours by local tour guides not included).
- Television in every suite also boasting integrated music programmes, contemporary or classical video and audio programmes, news, weather map, reports, interviews, travel reports, up-to-date travel information, e-mail, Internet (subject to charge) and much more.
- Mini bar filled with softdrinks and beer in the suite.
- Bottled water during the shore excursions.
- Use of on-board facilities and equipment free of charge (subject to availability): auditorium with film screenings and geography lectures, library, board games, entertainment programmes, sauna, fitness areas, golf simulator, tablet PC, snorkelling gear, bicycles and much more. The use of the Internet and services of the OCEAN SPA, the photographers and video producers as well as the boutique merchandise are subject to charge.
- Your comprehensive EUROPA 2 travel gear including detailed country information, shoulder bag, document bag, luggage tags, travel guide and maps.
- German ship and cruise managers as well as a German- and English-speaking service crew including travel concierge service, guest relation manager, cruise sales service, tour office, tour guides etc.
- Harbour fees.
Please note that our pre- and post-cruise programmes are conducted in German.
For individual programmes kindly consult your travel agent.
Following programmes we offer in German:
YOUR INDIVIDUAL TRAVEL ARRANGEMENT – VENICE
Live on board
The Tap Factor is proud to present Tap in the Night, an elegant evening of Jazz music and world class tap dancing. These incredible performers are coming straight from NYC, NY to perform for you here tonight. Over the past 20 years, this company has trained and performed with some of most notable institutions in the world. They have been seen performing on Broadway and with international touring companies of some of the most recognizable names in the business - Tap Dogs, Riverdance, the Color Purple, Xanado, and Cirque du Soleil are just a few of the notable credits this incredibly talented ensemble brings from their over 20 years of experience. Please join us for an evening of live classic jazz standards with a contemporary twist as these phenomenal entertainers present, Tap in the Night.
Take a journey through the evolution of tap dance as the Tap Factor proudly presents Feet Speak, a live documentary on the great American art form and it’s influence on the world today. From the basic steps to some more complex, here you will witness masterful precision as the dancers replicate original choreography performed by some of the most recognizable legends of tap as well as contemporary works of their own. You won’t want to miss this exciting dedication to tap dance and those who have made it possible for you witness the dance here tonight.