On board MS EUROPA 2 from Piraeus (Athens) to Piraeus (Athens)
Island hopping in the eastern Mediterranean.
Rhodes, Crete, Santorini, Paros and Skiathos: Cruising from island to island, enjoy Greek classics and insider tips which promise a relaxed holiday with spirit and elegance.
from Piraeus (Athens) to Piraeus (Athens)
|Cruise dates:||from 10.06.2017 to 17.06.2017 (7 days)|
|Your ship:||MS EUROPA 2|
7 days cruise only from € 4,190 per person
incl. travel packages to / from departure / arrival point from € 4,780 per person
This is a bilingual cruise with English shore excursions. [Read more]
| Sat, 10.06.2017 |
Scheduled flight from Germany to Athens and transfer to embarkation point
Your cruise on the EUROPA 2 starts today.
| Sun, 11.06.2017 |
Rhodes/Dodecanese/Greece, 13.00 – 21.00 hrs
Stroll around the medieval old town and ride through the idyllic countryside*. Take in spectacular views from the acropolis of Lindos* situated 116 m (380 ft) above the town on a hike up Profitis Ilias*. Or our travel concierge’s recommendation: an aerial tour in a Cessna* over the Aegean Islands including Simi, Tilos and Halki.
| Mon, 12.06.2017 |
Agios Nikolaos/Crete/Greece, 8.00 – 18.00 hrs
Charming settings: Lake Voulismeni lies in the heart of the former fishing village of Agios Nikolaos. Nearby lie the artefacts of the Minoan culture in the legendary Palace of Knossos*. Alternatively, take an off-road vehicle* into the hinterlands or kayak* to the unmissable island fortress of Spinalonga.
| Tue, 13.06.2017 |
Thira/Santorini/Cyclades/Greece , 8.00 – 23.00 hrs
This island is quintessentially Greek like no other. Black volcanic rock juts out of the sea and 300 m (984 ft) into the air to make for a fascinating contrast to the gleaming white houses. Discover the original Santorini in the winding alleys of Megalochori* and Pyrgos*, or enjoy unique views of the coast on a catamaran ride around the caldera*.
| Wed, 14.06.2017 |
Alyki/Paros/Cyclades/Greece , 8.00 – 18.00 hrs
With impressive views around every corner, Paros is Greece in miniature. Famous for its marble, the island is home to whitewashed houses, arcades, picturesque churches and villages built using traditional architecture. Two potential highlights: an island tour* to Lefkes and Naoussa or a wine-tasting session in Parikia*.
| Thu, 15.06.2017 |
- Fri, 16.06.2017
Skiathos/Sporades/Greece , 8.00 – 7.00 hrs
With cafes, bars and shops, the port of Skiathos town welcomes you with its lively atmosphere. On the island proper, relax by doing whatever you want surrounded by spectacular vistas, be it bathing on long, sandy beaches or hiking in pine forests.
| Fri, 16.06.2017 |
Skopelos/Sporades/Greece , 8.30 – 15.00 hrs
Cobbled alleys, small steps and Byzantine churches - the island's capital of the same name offers an impressive harbour backdrop and was the setting for Mamma Mia!. A stroll through the town is the perfect
| Sat, 17.06.2017 |
Piraeus (Athens)/Greece, arrival 6.00 hrs
* The post-cruise programme and shore activities are not included in the cruise price and are in the planning stage. Subject to changes.
= at anchor
Clear and simple – our pricing model
¹ Please note that you can choose between a Veranda Suite and an Ocean Suite.
² You pay only the guaranteed price for double occupancy shown here per person. Accommodation will be provided in a Veranda Suite or Ocean Suite in category 1 – 4, subject to availability. If you book a combination of one cruise with another cruise in a guaranteed Veranda or Ocean Suite, no combination discount will be offered and it will be necessary to change suites between the individual cruises. Continuous occupancy of the same suite throughout the cruises is not possible. You will receive your exact suite number at the time of embarkation on board (limited allotment).
More travel information can be found here.
The Cruise Price Includes (Among Other Services)
- Cruise in the booked category.
- Fresh fruit and champagne await you in your sui te on your day of arrival.
- Full board on the ship: welcome cocktail, breakfast, late morning bouillon, lunch, dinner, afternoon coffee and tea with pastries, hot waffles and midnight snack. Individual meal selection also possible.
- Fresh fruit and vegetable juice available during breakfast hours.
- A different entertainment programme every day with on-board activities, e.g. interesting courses, conversations, scientific lectures, film screenings, contemporary seminars or sophisticated evening programmes and more.
- Adventurous Zodiac rides (depending on routes and weather conditions), all landings or tours in the ship’s own Zodiacs or tenders (potential admission fees or guided tours by local tour guides not included).
- Television in every suite also boasting integrated music programmes, contemporary or classical video and audio programmes, news, weather map, reports, interviews, travel reports, up-to-date travel information, e-mail, Internet (subject to charge) and much more.
- Mini bar filled with softdrinks and beer in the suite.
- Bottled water during the shore excursions.
- Use of on-board facilities and equipment free of charge (subject to availability): auditorium with film screenings and geography lectures, library, board games, entertainment programmes, sauna, fitness areas, golf simulator, tablet PC, snorkelling gear, bicycles and much more. The use of the Internet and services of the OCEAN SPA, the photographers and video producers as well as the boutique merchandise are subject to charge.
- Your comprehensive EUROPA 2 travel gear including detailed country information, shoulder bag, document bag, luggage tags, travel guide and maps.
- German ship and cruise managers as well as a German- and English-speaking service crew including travel concierge service, guest relation manager, cruise sales service, tour office, tour guides etc.
- Harbour fees.
Please note that our pre- and post-cruise programmes are conducted in German.
For individual programmes kindly consult your travel agent.
Following programmes we offer in German:
YOUR PRIVATE PRE-CRUISE PROGRAMME: EXPLORE ATHENS PRIVATELY
Holiday time is family time – and all the more exciting on the EUROPA 2 with lots of options for parents and children to explore the world together but also to go their own ways. In addition to a varied on-board programme of games and sports as well as arts and crafts, children and teens on family cruises can take part in excursions* that have been specially designed for them. Our travel concierge will be happy to provide you with recommendations for your personal family excursions*.
* This service is not included in the cruise price.