On board MS EUROPA 2 from Piraeus (Athens) to Piraeus (Athens)
Fascination of the Aegean.
Legendary islands, a relaxed way of life, sophisticated ports and Greek charm: discover the perfect recipe for a dreamlike holiday in the Aegean on the EUROPA 2.
from Piraeus (Athens) to Piraeus (Athens)
|Cruise dates:||from 03.06.2017 to 10.06.2017 (7 days)|
|Your ship:||MS EUROPA 2|
7 days cruise only from € 3,690 per person
incl. travel packages to / from departure / arrival point from € 4,280 per person
This is a bilingual cruise with English shore excursions. [Read more]
| Sat, 03.06.2017 |
Scheduled flight from Germany to Athens and transfer to embarkation point
You can see the sights of Athens before your cruise departs with our pre-cruise programme*.
| Sun, 04.06.2017 |
Idra/Saronic Islands/Greece , 7.00 – 14.00 hrs
A gem amongst the Greek islands and the retreat of choice for Athenian high society: time seems to have stopped on Idra. There are no cars; only mules and stone captains’ houses. Walk through the narrow alleyways of the port town and be captivated by the atmosphere of the island.
| Mon, 05.06.2017 |
Volos/Greece, 8.00 – 17.00 hrs
Enjoy unforgettable moments not only in the Meteora monastery complex*, but also on a bike tour on Mount Pelion*.
| Tue, 06.06.2017 |
Naxos/Cyclades/Greece, 8.30 – 18.00 hrs
An insider’s tip: “Once you let the Cycladic island of Naxos into your heart, you will return there again and again” (DIE ZEIT). The capital is dominated by a Venetian castle and its beaches are perfect for sunbathing and swimming. Discover the distinct charm of the island on a tour of discovery* through traditional villages or a hike across the Tragea plateau*.
| Wed, 07.06.2017 |
Marmaris/Turkey, 8.00 – 24.00 hrs
Liberal and open to the world, Marmaris is one of the most modern towns in Turkey. Dive into the hustle and bustle on the busy seafront or spend the day on the beach in Icmeler. Alternatively, visit the Dalyan delta* and the ruins of Kaunos*, or set out on a boat trip* along the coast.
| Thu, 08.06.2017 |
Simi/Dodecanese/Greece , 6.00 – 20.00 hrs
Fishing boats and sailing yachts are moored in the port, old manor houses line the steep slopes and vibrant life dominates the promenade: this place is one of the most beautiful in the Aegean. See for yourself, perhaps in combination with a climb to the upper part of town where you can enjoy fascinating panoramic views. The many small bays are no less inviting.
| Fri, 09.06.2017 |
Mykonos/Cyclades/Greece, 8.00 – 17.00 hrs
The backdrop is like a postcard, with whitewashed cube-like houses, blue shutters and romantic alleyways. Enjoy the view of the port from the shadows of the famous windmills or visit Delos*: this almost uninhabited island is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. If you would rather explore at your own pace, our travel concierge recommends chartering a private yacht* or riding* through the picturesque countryside.
| Sat, 10.06.2017 |
Piraeus (Athens)/Greece, arrival 5.00 hrs
Your cruise on the EUROPA 2 will come to an end.
* The pre-cruise programme and shore activities are not included in the cruise price and are in the planning stage. Subject to changes.
= at anchor
Combine this cruise with EUX1713 and save € 600 per person (applies to categories 1 – 14).
Clear and simple – our pricing model
¹ You pay only the guaranteed price for double occupancy shown here per person. Accommodation will be provided in a Veranda Suite or Ocean Suite in category 1 – 4, subject to availability. If you book a combination of one cruise with another cruise in a guaranteed Veranda or Ocean Suite, no combination discount will be offered and it will be necessary to change suites between the individual cruises. Continuous occupancy of the same suite throughout the cruises is not possible. You will receive your exact suite number at the time of embarkation on board (limited allotment).
More travel information can be found here.
The Cruise Price Includes (Among Other Services)
- Cruise in the booked category.
- Fresh fruit and champagne await you in your sui te on your day of arrival.
- Full board on the ship: welcome cocktail, breakfast, late morning bouillon, lunch, dinner, afternoon coffee and tea with pastries, hot waffles and midnight snack. Individual meal selection also possible.
- Fresh fruit and vegetable juice available during breakfast hours.
- A different entertainment programme every day with on-board activities, e.g. interesting courses, conversations, scientific lectures, film screenings, contemporary seminars or sophisticated evening programmes and more.
- Adventurous Zodiac rides (depending on routes and weather conditions), all landings or tours in the ship’s own Zodiacs or tenders (potential admission fees or guided tours by local tour guides not included).
- Television in every suite also boasting integrated music programmes, contemporary or classical video and audio programmes, news, weather map, reports, interviews, travel reports, up-to-date travel information, e-mail, Internet (subject to charge) and much more.
- Mini bar filled with softdrinks and beer in the suite.
- Bottled water during the shore excursions.
- Use of on-board facilities and equipment free of charge (subject to availability): auditorium with film screenings and geography lectures, library, board games, entertainment programmes, sauna, fitness areas, golf simulator, tablet PC, snorkelling gear, bicycles and much more. The use of the Internet and services of the OCEAN SPA, the photographers and video producers as well as the boutique merchandise are subject to charge.
- Your comprehensive EUROPA 2 travel gear including detailed country information, shoulder bag, document bag, luggage tags, travel guide and maps.
- German ship and cruise managers as well as a German- and English-speaking service crew including travel concierge service, guest relation manager, cruise sales service, tour office, tour guides etc.
- Harbour fees.
Please note that our pre- and post-cruise programmes are conducted in German.
For individual programmes kindly consult your travel agent.
Following programmes we offer in German:
YOUR PRIVATE PRE-CRUISE PROGRAMME: EXPLORE ATHENS PRIVATELY
Live on board
DDC - Breakdance Show
DDC is one of the most famous breakdancing groups in the German-speaking region today. Having started out with small appearances and taking part in battles, the group continuously developed to become German Champions, European Champions and two-times World Champions in breakdancing.
Numerous appearances on public television and private channels as well as jobs for renowned customers are in the meantime part of their everyday business. They won the title “Europe’s Best Dance Show” in 2013 and founded their own company. With “Breakin´ Mozart” the DDC and Echo award winner Christoph Hagel combine classical music, opera singing and breakdancing. Since 2014 the group played more than 250 shows in Germany, Austria and Switzerland with major success and organizers abroad become aware of the German breakdance group.
Holiday time is family time – and all the more exciting on the EUROPA 2 with lots of options for parents and children to explore the world together but also to go their own ways. In addition to a varied on-board programme of games and sports as well as arts and crafts, children and teens on family cruises can take part in excursions* that have been specially designed for them. Our travel concierge will be happy to provide you with recommendations for your personal family excursions*.
* This service is not included in the cruise price.