On board MS EUROPA 2 from Cyprus to Piraeus (Athens)
Welcome to the Aegean! Trade your everyday life for the blue-and-white panorama of Greece. Your route: selected idyllic islands in the eastern Mediterranean. Your destination: great moments and relaxation.
from Cyprus to Piraeus (Athens)
|Cruise dates:||from 27.05.2017 to 03.06.2017 (7 days)|
|Your ship:||MS EUROPA 2|
7 days cruise only from € 3,690 per person
incl. travel packages to / from departure / arrival point from € 4,420 per person
This is a bilingual cruise with English shore excursions. [Read more]
| Sat, 27.05.2017 |
Flight from Frankfurt** to Larnaca and transfer to embarkation point
Discover Cyprus with our pre-cruise programmes*.
| Sun, 28.05.2017 |
Relaxation at sea
| Mon, 29.05.2017 |
Antalya/Turkey, 8.00 – 18.00 hrs
One of the most beautiful places in Turkey. Ideal for shopping – for instance in the narrow alleyways of the old town – and the perfect starting point for excursions into antiquity: to Perge and Aspendos*, Side* and Termessos*. Spectacular canyons and gorges await you when you go rafting on the Koprucay River*, or take a jeep into the mountains* and marvel at the fascinating landscape.
| Tue, 30.05.2017 |
Rhodes/Dodecanese/Greece, 8.00 – 18.00 hrs
The narrow streets of the medieval old town are ideal for taking a stroll. Our tip: the Scarabee Lounge Cafe, which has a wonderful view of the Palace of the Grand Master. Alternatively, hone your culinary skills in a cookery course for connoisseurs* with fresh fish and seafood. Our travel concierge recommends an aerial tour* of the Aegean islands.
| Wed, 31.05.2017 |
Thira/Santorini/Cyclades/Greece , 8.00 – 0.00 hrs
With white villages and a rugged coastline, Santorini is one of the highlights of Greece. Walk through winding alleys or visit Akrotiri* an archaeological excavation from the Bronze Age. A walk from Thira to Oia* or a catamaran ride around the caldera* are no less appealing, before the setting sun bathes the island in magical light.
| Thu, 01.06.2017 |
Naxos/Cyclades/Greece, 8.00 – 18.00 hrs
An insider’s tip: “Once you let the Cycladic island of Naxos into your heart, you will return there again and again” (DIE ZEIT). The capital is dominated by a Venetian castle and its beaches are perfect for sunbathing and swimming. Discover the distinct charm of the island on an island tour through traditional villages* or a hike across the Tragea plateau*.
| Fri, 02.06.2017 |
Nauplia/Peloponnese/Greece , 8.00 – 18.00 hrs
Picture-book Greece – with alleyways full of steps, small shops and quaint tavernas. The Corinth Canal*, a masterpiece of engineering, can be found nearby, as can the excavations of Mycenae*.
| Sat, 03.06.2017 |
Piraeus (Athens)/Greece, arrival 4.00 hrs
In Piraeus, your cruise will come to an end. Alternatively, stay a little longer in Athens* with our post-cruise programme.
* The pre- and post-cruise programmes and shore activities are not included in the cruise price and are in the planning stage. Subject to changes.
** Depending on the flight schedule, it may be necessary to change the airport of departure.
= at anchor
Combine this cruise with EUX1712 and save € 600 per person (applies to categories 1 – 14).
Clear and simple – our pricing model
¹ You pay only the guaranteed price for double occupancy shown here per person. Accommodation will be provided in a Veranda Suite or Ocean Suite in category 1 – 4, subject to availability. If you book a combination of one cruise with another cruise in a guaranteed Veranda or Ocean Suite, no combination discount will be offered and it will be necessary to change suites between the individual cruises. Continuous occupancy of the same suite throughout the cruises is not possible. You will receive your exact suite number at the time of embarkation on board (limited allotment).
More travel information can be found here.
The Cruise Price Includes (Among Other Services)
- Cruise in the booked category.
- Fresh fruit and champagne await you in your sui te on your day of arrival.
- Full board on the ship: welcome cocktail, breakfast, late morning bouillon, lunch, dinner, afternoon coffee and tea with pastries, hot waffles and midnight snack. Individual meal selection also possible.
- Fresh fruit and vegetable juice available during breakfast hours.
- A different entertainment programme every day with on-board activities, e.g. interesting courses, conversations, scientific lectures, film screenings, contemporary seminars or sophisticated evening programmes and more.
- Adventurous Zodiac rides (depending on routes and weather conditions), all landings or tours in the ship’s own Zodiacs or tenders (potential admission fees or guided tours by local tour guides not included).
- Television in every suite also boasting integrated music programmes, contemporary or classical video and audio programmes, news, weather map, reports, interviews, travel reports, up-to-date travel information, e-mail, Internet (subject to charge) and much more.
- Mini bar filled with softdrinks and beer in the suite.
- Bottled water during the shore excursions.
- Use of on-board facilities and equipment free of charge (subject to availability): auditorium with film screenings and geography lectures, library, board games, entertainment programmes, sauna, fitness areas, golf simulator, tablet PC, snorkelling gear, bicycles and much more. The use of the Internet and services of the OCEAN SPA, the photographers and video producers as well as the boutique merchandise are subject to charge.
- Your comprehensive EUROPA 2 travel gear including detailed country information, shoulder bag, document bag, luggage tags, travel guide and maps.
- German ship and cruise managers as well as a German- and English-speaking service crew including travel concierge service, guest relation manager, cruise sales service, tour office, tour guides etc.
- Harbour fees.
Please note that our pre- and post-cruise programmes are conducted in German.
For individual programmes kindly consult your travel agent.
Following programmes we offer in German: