On board MS EUROPA 2 from Dubai to Cyprus
Non-stop luxury and relaxation.
Wind and waves, freedom and individuality. On a cruise from Dubai to Cyprus, enjoy the casual lifestyle of the EUROPA 2 and perhaps the most precious luxury of all: plenty of time for yourself.
from Dubai to Cyprus
|Cruise dates:||from 17.05.2017 to 27.05.2017 (10 days)|
|Your ship:||MS EUROPA 2|
9 days cruise only from € 3,990 per person
incl. travel packages to / from departure / arrival point from € 5,240 per person
This is a bilingual cruise with English shore excursions. [Read more]
| Wed, 17.05.2017 |
Scheduled flight from Frankfurt to Dubai and transfer to a first-class hotel, overnight stay with breakfast
| Thu, 18.05.2017 |
City tour and transfer to embarkation point
Explore the metropolis of the future with our pre-cruise programmes*. Your cruise starts with an overnight stay in a first-class hotel and a city tour.
| Fri, 19.05.2017 |
- Thu, 25.05.2017
Relaxation at sea
A small ship with great opportunities: over seven days at sea you can really get to know the EUROPA 2, the best cruise ship in the world. Why not start your day with a relaxed breakfast in the Yacht Club Restaurant and dreamlike views of the sea? Afterwards, why not head to the OCEAN SPA where you can bring your body and spirit into harmony with our exclusive purification programme*? Would you rather play a round of golf? Then tee off on the best courses in the world – in the two cutting-edge golf simulators on board, with built-in video analysis. Alternatively, enjoy a cocktail at the pool, visit the art gallery or take part in a cookery class in the on-board Culinary School. When it comes to cuisine, the choice is yours, too: in the seven gourmet restaurants on the EUROPA 2, you can embark on a voyage of culinary discovery – be it Asian, Italian, French, sushi or barbecue. The cherry on top: a thrilling show in the theatre and a sundowner in the Sansibar before the DJ gets you up on the dance floor – with the promise that another day full of fascinating opportunities awaits you tomorrow.
| Fri, 26.05.2017 |
Passage on the Suez Canal
The passage on the Suez Canal is a highlight of your cruise and a real cruising experience. Whether on deck or on your private veranda, the banks of this legendary structure will drift by almost close enough to touch.
| Sat, 27.05.2017 |
Limassol/Cyprus, arrival 9.00 hrs
Your relaxing days on the EUROPA 2 will come to an end in Cyprus. You can continue exploring the island with our post-cruise programmes*.
* The pre- and post-cruise programmes and shore activities are not included in the cruise price and are in the planning stage. Subject to change.
** Depending on the flight schedule, it may be necessary to change the airport of arrival.
Combine this cruise with EUX1711 and save € 700 per person (applies to categories 1 – 14).
Clear and simple – our pricing model
¹ Please note that you can choose between a Veranda Suite and an Ocean Suite.
² You pay only the guaranteed price for double occupancy shown here per person. Accommodation will be provided in a Veranda Suite or Ocean Suite in category 1 – 4, subject to availability. If you book a combination of one cruise with another cruise in a guaranteed Veranda or Ocean Suite, no combination discount will be offered and it will be necessary to change suites between the individual cruises. Continuous occupancy of the same suite throughout the cruises is not possible. You will receive your exact suite number at the time of embarkation on board (limited allotment).
More travel information can be found here.
The Cruise Price Includes (Among Other Services)
- Cruise in the booked category.
- Fresh fruit and champagne await you in your sui te on your day of arrival.
- Full board on the ship: welcome cocktail, breakfast, late morning bouillon, lunch, dinner, afternoon coffee and tea with pastries, hot waffles and midnight snack. Individual meal selection also possible.
- Fresh fruit and vegetable juice available during breakfast hours.
- A different entertainment programme every day with on-board activities, e.g. interesting courses, conversations, scientific lectures, film screenings, contemporary seminars or sophisticated evening programmes and more.
- Adventurous Zodiac rides (depending on routes and weather conditions), all landings or tours in the ship’s own Zodiacs or tenders (potential admission fees or guided tours by local tour guides not included).
- Television in every suite also boasting integrated music programmes, contemporary or classical video and audio programmes, news, weather map, reports, interviews, travel reports, up-to-date travel information, e-mail, Internet (subject to charge) and much more.
- Mini bar filled with softdrinks and beer in the suite.
- Bottled water during the shore excursions.
- Use of on-board facilities and equipment free of charge (subject to availability): auditorium with film screenings and geography lectures, library, board games, entertainment programmes, sauna, fitness areas, golf simulator, tablet PC, snorkelling gear, bicycles and much more. The use of the Internet and services of the OCEAN SPA, the photographers and video producers as well as the boutique merchandise are subject to charge.
- Your comprehensive EUROPA 2 travel gear including detailed country information, shoulder bag, document bag, luggage tags, travel guide and maps.
- German ship and cruise managers as well as a German- and English-speaking service crew including travel concierge service, guest relation manager, cruise sales service, tour office, tour guides etc.
- Harbour fees.
Please note that our pre- and post-cruise programmes are conducted in German.
For individual programmes kindly consult your travel agent.
Following programmes we offer in German: