On board MS EUROPA 2 from Colombo to Mauritius
Dive into paradise.
Islands, each one more beautiful than the next With unspoilt beaches, rainforests diverse in flora and fauna and exotic colours and scents, the Maldives and Seychelles invite you for a stay in true paradise.
from Colombo to Mauritius
|Cruise dates:||from 16.04.2017 to 01.05.2017 (15 days)|
|Your ship:||MS EUROPA 2|
13 days cruise only from € 7,790 per person
incl. travel packages to / from departure / arrival point from € 9,260 per person
This is a bilingual cruise with English shore excursions. [Read more]
| Sun, 16.04.2017 |
Scheduled flight from Frankfurt to Colombo
| Mon, 17.04.2017 |
Transfer to embarkation point
Welcome on board the EUROPA 2!
| Tue, 18.04.2017 |
Relaxation at sea
| Wed, 19.04.2017 |
Maldives , arrival 8.00 hrs
A variety of aromas and authentic street food: stroll around the fish and vegetable markets of Male with its special charm or enjoy spectacular views on an aerial tour by seaplane*. Amazing impressions await on your second day as you discover a typical seaside resort in the Maldives.
| Thu, 20.04.2017 |
Maldives , departure 18.00 hrs
| Fri, 21.04.2017 |
- Sun, 23.04.2017
Relaxation at sea
| Mon, 24.04.2017 |
Praslin/Seychelles, arrival 7.00 hrs
A dream for nature lovers: Praslin is covered almost entirely in tropical rainforest and has an impressive variety of colourful marine fauna and flora. The ideal way to discover this underwater world is on a catamaran trip with swimming and snorkelling*. On land, don’t miss the Vallee de Mai national park*, a UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site, or the bird sanctuary on Cousin Island* where you can see some very rare species.
| Tue, 25.04.2017 |
Praslin , departure 7.00 hrs
| Wed, 26.04.2017 |
Victoria, departure 18.00 hrs
| Thu, 27.04.2017 |
- Fri, 28.04.2017
Relaxation at sea
| Sat, 29.04.2017 |
Le Port/Reunion, 8.00 – 17.00 hrs
Enjoy a spectacular view of the tropical vegetation on a helicopter flight*. Get right up-close to the volcanic scenery on a trip to Piton de la Fournaise*, the second most active volcano in the world. Salazie and the Bridal Veil waterfalls* will also ensure an intense natural experience, as will a hike to Cap Noir, from where you can enjoy some amazing panoramic views.
| Sun, 30.04.2017 |
Port Louis/Mauritius, arrival 6.00 hrs
| Mon, 01.05.2017 |
Arrival in Frankfurt
* The post-cruise programme and shore activities are not included in the cruise price and are in the planning stage. Subject to changes.
= at anchor
Combine this cruise with EUX1709 and save € 1,500 per person (applies to categories 1 – 14).
Clear and simple – our pricing model
¹ You pay only the guaranteed price for double occupancy shown here per person. Accommodation will be provided in a Veranda Suite or Ocean Suite in category 1 – 4, subject to availability. If you book a combination of one cruise with another cruise in a guaranteed Veranda or Ocean Suite, no combination discount will be offered and it will be necessary to change suites between the individual cruises. Continuous occupancy of the same suite throughout the cruises is not possible. You will receive your exact suite number at the time of embarkation on board (limited allotment).
More travel information can be found here.
The Cruise Price Includes (Among Other Services)
- Cruise in the booked category.
- Fresh fruit and champagne await you in your sui te on your day of arrival.
- Full board on the ship: welcome cocktail, breakfast, late morning bouillon, lunch, dinner, afternoon coffee and tea with pastries, hot waffles and midnight snack. Individual meal selection also possible.
- Fresh fruit and vegetable juice available during breakfast hours.
- A different entertainment programme every day with on-board activities, e.g. interesting courses, conversations, scientific lectures, film screenings, contemporary seminars or sophisticated evening programmes and more.
- Adventurous Zodiac rides (depending on routes and weather conditions), all landings or tours in the ship’s own Zodiacs or tenders (potential admission fees or guided tours by local tour guides not included).
- Television in every suite also boasting integrated music programmes, contemporary or classical video and audio programmes, news, weather map, reports, interviews, travel reports, up-to-date travel information, e-mail, Internet (subject to charge) and much more.
- Mini bar filled with softdrinks and beer in the suite.
- Bottled water during the shore excursions.
- Use of on-board facilities and equipment free of charge (subject to availability): auditorium with film screenings and geography lectures, library, board games, entertainment programmes, sauna, fitness areas, golf simulator, tablet PC, snorkelling gear, bicycles and much more. The use of the Internet and services of the OCEAN SPA, the photographers and video producers as well as the boutique merchandise are subject to charge.
- Your comprehensive EUROPA 2 travel gear including detailed country information, shoulder bag, document bag, luggage tags, travel guide and maps.
- German ship and cruise managers as well as a German- and English-speaking service crew including travel concierge service, guest relation manager, cruise sales service, tour office, tour guides etc.
- Harbour fees.
Please note that our pre- and post-cruise programmes are conducted in German.
For individual programmes kindly consult your travel agent.
Following programmes we offer in German:
GUIDED POST-CRUISE PROGRAMME A: MAURITIUS – DREAM ISLAND IN THE INDIAN OCEAN
GUIDED POST-CRUISE PROGRAMME B: A RELAXING BREAK IN THE INDIAN OCEAN
YOUR INDIVIDUAL TRAVEL ARRANGEMENT – MAURITIUS
BE.YOU. - Sports & Fitness Powered by Maria Höfl-Riesch
I am delighted to introduce my fitness programme BE.YOU. available exclusively on board the EUROPA 2. BE.YOU. is optimised training tailored to your personal parameters, based on your individual body analysis and also including lots of dietary tips. The programme is offered by our personal trainers* all year round. On this cruise, I will be very happy to introduce BE.YOU. personally, join your training sessions and, if you wish, give you inspiring ideas to enhance your personal training.
My best regards and see you on board!
You can also read the article on BE.YOU. on our blog.