On board MS EUROPA 2 from Singapore to Hong Kong
Asia’s island worlds: exotic and relaxing
Singapore, the Lion City, and the bustling city of Manila, which embraces both tradition and modernity, the largest palace in the world, Borneo’s orangutans and the often overlooked Taiwan: welcome to Asia!
from Singapore to Hong Kong
|Cruise dates:||from 05.03.2017 to 21.03.2017 (16 days)|
|Your ship:||MS EUROPA 2|
13 days cruise only from € 7,890 per person
incl. travel packages to / from departure / arrival point from € 9,570 per person
This is a bilingual cruise with English shore excursions. [Read more]
| Sun, 05.03.2017 |
Scheduled flight from Germany to Singapore
| Mon, 06.03.2017 |
| Tue, 07.03.2017 |
Singapore, departure 15.00 hrs
| Wed, 08.03.2017 |
Relaxation at sea
| Thu, 09.03.2017 |
Muara (Bandar Seri Begawan)/Brunei, 11.00 – 19.00 hrs
Muara (Bandar Seri Begawan)
| Fri, 10.03.2017 |
Relaxation at sea
| Sat, 11.03.2017 |
Sandakan/Sabah/Malaysia , 7.00 – 17.00 hrs
| Sun, 12.03.2017 |
Puerto Princesa/Palawan/Philippines, 9.30 – 18.00 hrs
| Mon, 13.03.2017 |
Malcapuya Island/Calamian Group/Philippines , 8.00 – 18.00 hrs
| Tue, 14.03.2017 |
Manila/Philippines, 8.00 – 15.00 hrs
| Wed, 15.03.2017 |
Relaxation at sea
| Thu, 16.03.2017 |
Keelung/Taiwan, arrival 11.00 hrs
| Fri, 17.03.2017 |
Keelung, departure 17.00 hrs
| Sat, 18.03.2017 |
Kaohsiung/Taiwan, 8.00 – 18.00 hrs
| Sun, 19.03.2017 |
Hong Kong/China, arrival 17.00 hrs
| Mon, 20.03.2017 |
| Tue, 21.03.2017 |
Arrival in Germany
* The pre- and post-cruise programmes and shore activities are not included in the cruise price and are in the planning stage. Subject to changes.
= at anchor / = Zodiac landing (subject to weather conditions)
Combine this cruise with EUX1704 and save € 1,500.
Clear and simple – our pricing model
¹ You pay only the guaranteed price for double occupancy shown here. Accommodation will be provided in a Veranda/Ocean Suite of Category 1 to 4, subject to availability. If you book a combination of several cruises in a guaranteed Veranda/Ocean Suite, it will be necessary to change suites after each individual cruise. Continuous occupancy of the same suite throughout the cruises is not possible. You will receive your exact suite number on board at the beginning of the cruise (limited allotment).
More travel information can be found in the General Information section.
The Cruise Price Includes (Among Other Services)
- Cruise in the booked category.
- Fresh fruit and champagne await you in your sui te on your day of arrival.
- Full board on the ship: welcome cocktail, breakfast, late morning bouillon, lunch, dinner, afternoon coffee and tea with pastries, hot waffles and midnight snack. Individual meal selection also possible.
- Fresh fruit and vegetable juice available during breakfast hours.
- A different entertainment programme every day with on-board activities, e.g. interesting courses, conversations, scientific lectures, film screenings, contemporary seminars or sophisticated evening programmes and more.
- Adventurous Zodiac rides (depending on routes and weather conditions), all landings or tours in the ship’s own Zodiacs or tenders (potential admission fees or guided tours by local tour guides not included).
- Television in every suite also boasting integrated music programmes, contemporary or classical video and audio programmes, news, weather map, reports, interviews, travel reports, up-to-date travel information, e-mail, Internet (subject to charge) and much more.
- Mini bar filled with softdrinks and beer in the suite.
- Bottled water during the shore excursions.
- Use of on-board facilities and equipment free of charge (subject to availability): auditorium with film screenings and geography lectures, library, board games, entertainment programmes, sauna, fitness areas, golf simulator, tablet PC, snorkelling gear, bicycles and much more. The use of the Internet and services of the OCEAN SPA, the photographers and video producers as well as the boutique merchandise are subject to charge.
- Your comprehensive EUROPA 2 travel gear including detailed country information, shoulder bag, document bag, luggage tags, travel guide and maps.
- German ship and cruise managers as well as a German- and English-speaking service crew including travel concierge service, guest relation manager, cruise sales service, tour office, tour guides etc.
- Harbour fees.
Please note that our pre- and post-cruise programmes are conducted in German.
For individual programmes kindly consult your travel agent.
Following programmes we offer in German: