On board MS EUROPA 2 from Hong Kong to Singapore
In the lands of smiles
South East Asia has many faces. Dive into a fascinating world with metropolises such as Bangkok and unspoilt natural beauty, a spiritual past and the breakneck pace of the future.
from Hong Kong to Singapore
|Cruise dates:||from 19.02.2017 to 07.03.2017 (16 days)|
|Your ship:||MS EUROPA 2|
15 days cruise only from € 7,890 per person
incl. travel packages to / from departure / arrival point from € 9,530 per person
This is a bilingual cruise with English shore excursions. [Read more]
| Sun, 19.02.2017 |
Scheduled flight from Germany to Hong Kong
| Mon, 20.02.2017 |
Transfer to embarkation point
| Tue, 21.02.2017 |
Relaxation at sea
| Wed, 22.02.2017 |
Halong Bay/Vietnam , 7.00 – 14.00 hrs
| Thu, 23.02.2017 |
Chan May (Hue)/Vietnam, 7.00 – 19.00 hrs
Chan May (Hue)
| Fri, 24.02.2017 |
Da Nang, departure 19.00 hrs
| Sat, 25.02.2017 |
Relaxation at sea
| Sun, 26.02.2017 |
Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)/Vietnam, arrival 9.00 hrs
Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
| Mon, 27.02.2017 |
Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), departure 14.00 hrs
| Tue, 28.02.2017 |
Relaxation at sea
| Wed, 01.03.2017 |
Laem Chabang (Bangkok)/Thailand, arrival 7.00 hrs
Laem Chabang (Bangkok)
| Thu, 02.03.2017 |
Laem Chabang (Bangkok), departure 19.00 hrs
| Fri, 03.03.2017 |
Koh Kood/Thailand , 8.00 – 16.30 hrs
| Sat, 04.03.2017 |
Ko Samui/Thailand , 7.00 – 16.00 hrs
| Sun, 05.03.2017 |
Relaxation at sea
| Mon, 06.03.2017 |
Singapore/Singapore, arrival 8.00 hrs
| Tue, 07.03.2017 |
Arrival in Germany
* The pre- and post-cruise programmes and shore activities are not included in the cruise price and are in the planning stage. Subject to changes.
= at anchor
Combine this cruise with EUX1705 and save € 1,500.
Clear and simple – our pricing model
¹ You pay only the guaranteed price for double occupancy shown here. Accommodation will be provided in a Veranda/Ocean Suite of Category 1 to 4, subject to availability. If you book a combination of several cruises in a guaranteed Veranda/Ocean Suite, it will be necessary to change suites after each individual cruise. Continuous occupancy of the same suite throughout the cruises is not possible. You will receive your exact suite number on board at the beginning of the cruise (limited allotment).
More travel information can be found in the General Information section.
The Cruise Price Includes (Among Other Services)
- Cruise in the booked category.
- Fresh fruit and champagne await you in your sui te on your day of arrival.
- Full board on the ship: welcome cocktail, breakfast, late morning bouillon, lunch, dinner, afternoon coffee and tea with pastries, hot waffles and midnight snack. Individual meal selection also possible.
- Fresh fruit and vegetable juice available during breakfast hours.
- A different entertainment programme every day with on-board activities, e.g. interesting courses, conversations, scientific lectures, film screenings, contemporary seminars or sophisticated evening programmes and more.
- Adventurous Zodiac rides (depending on routes and weather conditions), all landings or tours in the ship’s own Zodiacs or tenders (potential admission fees or guided tours by local tour guides not included).
- Television in every suite also boasting integrated music programmes, contemporary or classical video and audio programmes, news, weather map, reports, interviews, travel reports, up-to-date travel information, e-mail, Internet (subject to charge) and much more.
- Mini bar filled with softdrinks and beer in the suite.
- Bottled water during the shore excursions.
- Use of on-board facilities and equipment free of charge (subject to availability): auditorium with film screenings and geography lectures, library, board games, entertainment programmes, sauna, fitness areas, golf simulator, tablet PC, snorkelling gear, bicycles and much more. The use of the Internet and services of the OCEAN SPA, the photographers and video producers as well as the boutique merchandise are subject to charge.
- Your comprehensive EUROPA 2 travel gear including detailed country information, shoulder bag, document bag, luggage tags, travel guide and maps.
- German ship and cruise managers as well as a German- and English-speaking service crew including travel concierge service, guest relation manager, cruise sales service, tour office, tour guides etc.
- Harbour fees.
Please note that our pre- and post-cruise programmes are conducted in German.
For individual programmes kindly consult your travel agent.
Following programmes we offer in German:
PRE-CRUISE PROGRAMME A: HONG KONG – SKYSCRAPERS AND PAGODAS
POST-CRUISE PROGRAMME A: THE SINGAPORE SLING AND SINGAPORE FLYER
POST-CRUISE PROGRAMME B: THE TEMPLES OF ANGKOR
Artistika of the Sea
Circus has become more than a circus attraction. It is the high art that human bodies rapture the physical laws and captivate the young and old audience. Years of discipline and hard training combined with great talent and gracefulness celebrates under the circus domes around the world triumph over gravity. Often the artists tell little stories devotedly and with love. With the ease of a ballet dancer and the expressiveness of an actor they connect all sorts of the performing arts - staged to the point, with the right and sometimes especially composed music.
Far from the circus roof the artists show their skills, direct, close and without double bottom. Six selected stars of artistic scene will compete at the Artistika of the Sea to the highly doped trophy. Also, it will not be easy for the international jury to select the winner. In addition to the judgment of the jury and the audience will vote its winner.
The international jury will not only determine the winner and distribute a prize money, but also demonstrate their skills.