On board MS EUROPA 2 from Bali to Hong Kong
Pink sand and the Chocolate Hills
Life never stands still in the megacities of Manila and Hong Kong. The untouched tropical beaches and natural phenomena such as Pink Beach and the Chocolate Hills stand in contrast to these metropolises.
from Bali to Hong Kong
|Cruise dates:||from 05.02.2017 to 21.02.2017 (16 days)|
|Your ship:||MS EUROPA 2|
14 days cruise only from € 7,890 per person
incl. travel packages to / from departure / arrival point from € 9,790 per person
This is a bilingual cruise with English shore excursions. [Read more]
| Sun, 05.02.2017 |
Scheduled flight from Frankfurt to Denpasar
| Mon, 06.02.2017 |
Transfer to embarkation point
| Tue, 07.02.2017 |
Pink Beach/Komodo/Indonesia , 13.00 – 19.00 hrs
| Wed, 08.02.2017 |
Relaxation at sea
| Thu, 09.02.2017 |
Parepare/Sulawesi/Indonesia, 7.00 – 20.00 hrs
| Fri, 10.02.2017 |
- Sat, 11.02.2017
Relaxation at sea
| Sun, 12.02.2017 |
Sandakan/Sabah/Malaysia , 7.00 – 20.00 hrs
| Mon, 13.02.2017 |
Relaxation at sea
| Tue, 14.02.2017 |
Tagbilaran/Bohol/Philippines , 7.00 – 19.00 hrs
| Wed, 15.02.2017 |
Boracay/Philippines , 12.00 – 19.00 hrs
| Thu, 16.02.2017 |
Malcapuya Island/Calamian Group/Philippines , 8.00 – 18.00 hrs
| Fri, 17.02.2017 |
Manila/Philippines, 8.00 – 21.00 hrs
| Sat, 18.02.2017 |
Relaxation at sea
| Sun, 19.02.2017 |
Hong Kong/China, arrival 12.00 hrs
| Mon, 20.02.2017 |
| Tue, 21.02.2017 |
Arrival in Germany
* The pre- and post-cruise programmes and shore activities are not included in the cruise price and are in the planning stage. Subject to changes. = at anchor / = Zodiac landing (subject to weather conditions)
Combine this cruise with EUX1704 and save € 1,500.
Clear and simple – our pricing model
¹ You pay only the guaranteed price for double occupancy shown here. Accommodation will be provided in a Veranda/Ocean Suite of Category 1 to 4, subject to availability. If you book a combination of several cruises in a guaranteed Veranda/Ocean Suite, it will be necessary to change suites after each individual cruise. Continuous occupancy of the same suite throughout the cruises is not possible. You will receive your exact suite number on board at the beginning of the cruise (limited allotment).
More travel information can be found in the General Information section.
The Cruise Price Includes (Among Other Services)
- Cruise in the booked category.
- Fresh fruit and champagne await you in your sui te on your day of arrival.
- Full board on the ship: welcome cocktail, breakfast, late morning bouillon, lunch, dinner, afternoon coffee and tea with pastries, hot waffles and midnight snack. Individual meal selection also possible.
- Fresh fruit and vegetable juice available during breakfast hours.
- A different entertainment programme every day with on-board activities, e.g. interesting courses, conversations, scientific lectures, film screenings, contemporary seminars or sophisticated evening programmes and more.
- Adventurous Zodiac rides (depending on routes and weather conditions), all landings or tours in the ship’s own Zodiacs or tenders (potential admission fees or guided tours by local tour guides not included).
- Television in every suite also boasting integrated music programmes, contemporary or classical video and audio programmes, news, weather map, reports, interviews, travel reports, up-to-date travel information, e-mail, Internet (subject to charge) and much more.
- Mini bar filled with softdrinks and beer in the suite.
- Bottled water during the shore excursions.
- Use of on-board facilities and equipment free of charge (subject to availability): auditorium with film screenings and geography lectures, library, board games, entertainment programmes, sauna, fitness areas, golf simulator, tablet PC, snorkelling gear, bicycles and much more. The use of the Internet and services of the OCEAN SPA, the photographers and video producers as well as the boutique merchandise are subject to charge.
- Your comprehensive EUROPA 2 travel gear including detailed country information, shoulder bag, document bag, luggage tags, travel guide and maps.
- German ship and cruise managers as well as a German- and English-speaking service crew including travel concierge service, guest relation manager, cruise sales service, tour office, tour guides etc.
- Harbour fees.
Please note that our pre- and post-cruise programmes are conducted in German.
For individual programmes kindly consult your travel agent.
Following programmes we offer in German:
PRE-CRUISE PROGRAMME A: BALI – READY FOR THE ISLAND?
POST-CRUISE PROGRAMME A: HONG KONG – SKYSCRAPERS AND PAGODAS
German-Swiss duo BOY, Valeska Steiner and Sonja Glass, have released their second album WE WERE HERE. The album follows on from the duo's debut album, the highly-acclaimed and international success MUTUAL FRIENDS released in 2011.
WE WERE HERE finds BOY spreading their wings, exploring new textures and musical approaches while remaining true to their aesthetic.
Exclusive, renowned guests discuss contemporary issues.
Sabine Christiansen, one of the most famous journalists in Germany, will invite renowned experts in the fields of finance, politics and society to discuss contemporary issues. At “talk2christiansen” presentations, discussion rounds and conversations, you will meet international politicians, Nobel Prize winners, entrepreneurs, experts, best-selling authors and figures from public life. In this exclusive format, you will come face-to-face with people who have something to say. For example, previous guests who have participated in “talk2christiansen” include Joseph Stiglitz, winner of the Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences; Wolfgang Ischinger, Chairman of the Munich Security Conference; Frank Sieren, a leading specialist on Asia; Dirk “Mr DAX” Müller; and many others.
Wirtschaftsausblick 2017 (Teil 1)
Deutschland übernimmt im Dezember 2016 die G20-Präsidentschaft von China. Hamburg wird im Juli 2017 Gastgeber des wichtigsten Weltgipfels der Staats- und Regierungschefs. Unter neuer US Präsidentschaft und einem verlangsamten Wachstum in China - was sind die Erwartungen für die globale Wirtschaft, die Finanzmärkte? Wird der Euro den politischen Turbulenzen standhalten? Was sind die größten Herausforderungen in 2017 - vor dem Hintergrund von Brexit, Flüchtlingsströmen, geopolitische Spannungenn und einem fragilen Bankensystem - und was ist dran an den Gerüchten über neue, drohende Finanzkrisen? Exklusiv für die Gäste der MS EUROPA 2 begrüßt Sabine Christiansen im ersten Teil dieser Reise zu diesen Themen Ex-Finanzminister Theo Waigel.
Wirtschaftsausblick 2017 (Teil 2)
Im zweiten Teil der Reise will Sabine Christiansen diese Fragen mit Deutschlands bekanntestem Ökonomen, Prof. Hans Werner Sinn, erörtern. Kein anderer Ökonom hat die wirtschaftlichen Debatten der vergangen Jahrzehnte so stark geprägt wie er. Ob Wiedervereinigung, Sozialstaatsdebatte, Klimapolitik oder Finanzkrise stets bezog der Wissenschaftler klare, nicht immer mehrheitsfähige Positionen. Mit der Flüchtlingspolitik und der ungelösten Euro-Krise sieht Sinn auf Deutschland gewaltige Probleme zukommen.
Sarah Henke, Michelin-starred chef
After she received an education in a family owned business Sarah Henke began her career at the famous “Schlosshotel Lerbach”, and then moved to Portugal. In 2006 she started working at “Aqua”, a 3-Star Michelin restaurant at The Ritz-Carlton, Wolfsburg. At the early age of 29, she became a chef at the renowned restaurant “Spices” at the resort A-Rose Sylt in List. While working there, she earned her first Michelin star and 16 Gault Millau points for her subtle Asian aroma kitchen.
Since December 2016 Sarah Henke is cooking at the restaurant “YOSO” in Andernach, where her trademark still is the Asian elements kitchen.