On board MS EUROPA 2 from Auckland to Bali
From kangaroos to koalas
Animal encounters and water sports, tropical beaches and rainforests, cultural metropolises and the traditions of native peoples: discover the variety of Oceania on a diverse cruise.
from Auckland to Bali
|Cruise dates:||from 17.01.2017 to 07.02.2017 (21 days)|
|Your ship:||MS EUROPA 2|
18 days cruise only from € 9,490 per person
incl. travel packages to / from departure / arrival point from € 11,840 per person
This is a bilingual cruise with English shore excursions. [Read more]
| Tue, 17.01.2017 |
Scheduled flight from Frankfurt to Singapore
| Wed, 18.01.2017 |
| Thu, 19.01.2017 |
Transfer to embarkation point
| Fri, 20.01.2017 |
Bay of Islands/New Zealand , 7.00 – 17.00 hrs
Bay of Islands
| Sat, 21.01.2017 |
- Sun, 22.01.2017
Relaxation at sea
| Mon, 23.01.2017 |
Cruising on the Brisbane River in the evening
| Tue, 24.01.2017 |
Brisbane, departure 18.00 hrs
| Wed, 25.01.2017 |
Relaxation at sea
| Thu, 26.01.2017 |
Middle Island/Percy Isles/Australia , 12.00 – 18.00 hrs
| Fri, 27.01.2017 |
Hamilton Island/Great Barrier Reef/Australia , 8.00 – 18.00 hrs
| Sat, 28.01.2017 |
Cairns/Australia, arrival 13.00 hrs
| Sun, 29.01.2017 |
Cairns, departure 19.00 hrs
| Mon, 30.01.2017 |
Lizard Island/Australia , 7.00 – 12.00 hrs
| Tue, 31.01.2017 |
- Thu, 02.02.2017
Relaxation at sea
| Fri, 03.02.2017 |
Larantuka/Flores/Indonesia , 9.00 – 18.00 hrs
| Sat, 04.02.2017 |
Komodo/Indonesia , 8.30 – 13.00 hrs
| Sun, 05.02.2017 |
Benoa/Bali/Indonesia, arrival 12.00 hrs
| Mon, 06.02.2017 |
| Tue, 07.02.2017 |
Arrival in Frankfurt
* The pre- and post-cruise programmes and shore activities are not included in the cruise price and are in the planning stage. Subject to changes.
= at anchor / = Zodiac landing (subject to weather conditions)
Combine this cruise with EUX1703 and save € 1,500.
Clear and simple – our pricing model
¹ You pay only the guaranteed price for double occupancy shown here. Accommodation will be provided in a Veranda/Ocean Suite of Category 1 to 4, subject to availability. If you book a combination of several cruises in a guaranteed Veranda/Ocean Suite, it will be necessary to change suites after each individual cruise. Continuous occupancy of the same suite throughout the cruises is not possible. You will receive your exact suite number on board at the beginning of the cruise (limited allotment).
More travel information can be found in the General Information section.
The Cruise Price Includes (Among Other Services)
- Cruise in the booked category.
- Fresh fruit and champagne await you in your sui te on your day of arrival.
- Full board on the ship: welcome cocktail, breakfast, late morning bouillon, lunch, dinner, afternoon coffee and tea with pastries, hot waffles and midnight snack. Individual meal selection also possible.
- Fresh fruit and vegetable juice available during breakfast hours.
- A different entertainment programme every day with on-board activities, e.g. interesting courses, conversations, scientific lectures, film screenings, contemporary seminars or sophisticated evening programmes and more.
- Adventurous Zodiac rides (depending on routes and weather conditions), all landings or tours in the ship’s own Zodiacs or tenders (potential admission fees or guided tours by local tour guides not included).
- Television in every suite also boasting integrated music programmes, contemporary or classical video and audio programmes, news, weather map, reports, interviews, travel reports, up-to-date travel information, e-mail, Internet (subject to charge) and much more.
- Mini bar filled with softdrinks and beer in the suite.
- Bottled water during the shore excursions.
- Use of on-board facilities and equipment free of charge (subject to availability): auditorium with film screenings and geography lectures, library, board games, entertainment programmes, sauna, fitness areas, golf simulator, tablet PC, snorkelling gear, bicycles and much more. The use of the Internet and services of the OCEAN SPA, the photographers and video producers as well as the boutique merchandise are subject to charge.
- Your comprehensive EUROPA 2 travel gear including detailed country information, shoulder bag, document bag, luggage tags, travel guide and maps.
- German ship and cruise managers as well as a German- and English-speaking service crew including travel concierge service, guest relation manager, cruise sales service, tour office, tour guides etc.
- Harbour fees.
Please note that our pre- and post-cruise programmes are conducted in German.
For individual programmes kindly consult your travel agent.
Following programmes we offer in German:
PRE-CRUISE PROGRAMME B: AUCKLAND FOR CONNOISSEURS
POST-CRUISE PROGRAMME A: BALI – READY FOR THE ISLAND?
Classical music on board
Experience the following artists on your cruise:
The namesake of the delian::quartett is the Greek god Apollo, the god of the fine arts, who is also called Delian after his place of birth, the island of Delos. Ever since the delian::quartett was founded in 2007, the stages of large venues and important festivals have welcomed the ensemble. Its debut at the Berliner Philharmoniker in 2009 triggered genuine waves of enthusiasm. Since then, acclaimed by the public and press alike, the ensemble has performed concerts spanning almost all of Europe and - as a cultural ambassador for the Goethe-Institut - as far away as Africa. In addition to maintaining its existing string quartet range from early baroque to the present day, the delian::quartett is largely committed to expanding its musical repertoire.
Sylvia Schwartz (Sopran)
Spanish soprano Sylvia Schwartz has appeared at many of the world's finest opera houses and festivals including La Scala Milan, Deutsche Staatsoper Berlin, Wiener Staatsoper, Teatro Real Madrid, Bayerische Staatsoper, Staatsoper Hamburg, The Bolshoi Theatre, Maggio Musicale Fiorentino, Edinburgh, Baden Baden, Salzburg and Verbier festivals. Sylvia is also much in demand in concert and is a celebrated recitalist and has worked with pianists such as Wolfram Rieger, Charles Spencer and Malcolm Martineau; and with conductors such as Claudio Abbado, Daniel Barenboim, Philippe Jordan, René Jacobs, Fabio Luisi, Nikolaus Harnoncourt, Sir Colin Davis, Gustavo Dudamel, Patrick Fournillier, Marc Minkowski, Ivor Bolton, Yves Abel, Jean-Christophe Spinosi, Helmuth Rilling and Christopher Hogwood.
Exclusive, renowned guests discuss contemporary issues.
Sabine Christiansen, one of the most famous journalists in Germany, will invite renowned experts in the fields of finance, politics and society to discuss contemporary issues. At “talk2christiansen” presentations, discussion rounds and conversations, you will meet international politicians, Nobel Prize winners, entrepreneurs, experts, best-selling authors and figures from public life. In this exclusive format, you will come face-to-face with people who have something to say. For example, previous guests who have participated in “talk2christiansen” include Joseph Stiglitz, winner of the Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences; Wolfgang Ischinger, Chairman of the Munich Security Conference; Frank Sieren, a leading specialist on Asia; Dirk “Mr DAX” Müller; and many others.
Impulse & Inspiration
Our eponymous series of events Impulse & Inspiration held on selected cruises provides ideas on various themes - be it self-management, your work-life balance or societal and personal models for the future. On board you will be met by leading trend researchers and experts from the fields of politics, business, science and culture. Gain new insights into our environments from presentations, discussions and courses.
The series on this cruise is entitled "The flow of life: balance and lightness".
Uwe Günter-von Pritzbuer
Coach and speaker Uwe Günter-von Pritzbuer will give a number of entertaining talks focusing in particular on the balance of communication. In them, he will take a tongue-in-cheek look at all-too-human emotions like envy, value systems and "typical" styles of thinking and communicating - all with a view to achieving greater ease and balance in communication, both with ourselves and with others.
In his events about nutrition and fitness, health and vitality expert Boris Schwarz will share tips and tricks for a "lighter life" and spur his listeners on to make lasting changes.