On board MS EUROPA 2 from Sydney to Auckland
In the land of the Maori
Spectacular scenery for as far as the eye can see – with the Southern Alps, volcanoes and subtropical beaches. Nestled in this landscape, you will find charming cities that are ideal for relaxed discovery tours.
from Sydney to Auckland
|Cruise dates:||from 03.01.2017 to 20.01.2017 (17 days)|
|Your ship:||MS EUROPA 2|
13 days cruise only from € 7,890 per person
incl. travel packages to / from departure / arrival point from € 10,610 per person
This is a bilingual cruise with English shore excursions. [Read more]
| Tue, 03.01.2017 |
Scheduled flight from Frankfurt to Sydney
| Wed, 04.01.2017 |
Sydney/Australia, transfer to a first-class hotel, overnight stay with breakfast
| Thu, 05.01.2017 |
| Fri, 06.01.2017 |
Sydney departure 19.00 hrs
| Sat, 07.01.2017 |
- Sun, 08.01.2017
Relaxation at sea
| Mon, 09.01.2017 |
Cruising through Milford Sound, Thompson Sound and Doubtful Sound/New Zealand during the day
The land of fjords
| Tue, 10.01.2017 |
Oban/Stewart Island/New Zealand , 8.00 – 18.00 hrs
| Wed, 11.01.2017 |
Port Chalmers (Dunedin)/New Zealand, 7.00 – 20.00 hrs
Port Chalmers (Dunedin)
| Thu, 12.01.2017 |
Timaru/New Zealand, 7.00 – 20.00 hrs
Today, you can enjoy a walk along the beach at Caroline Bay or discover Mount Cook National Park*, which where the highest mountain in Australia can be found. As part of a tour in an RIB*, a robust rubber boat, you will get to see massive icebergs up-close in one of the world’s few accessible glacial lakes.
| Fri, 13.01.2017 |
Lyttelton, 07.00 - 18.00 hrs
| Sat, 14.01.2017 |
Picton/New Zealand, 10.00 – 23.00 hrs
| Sun, 15.01.2017 |
Wellington/New Zealand, 6.30 – 17.00 hrs
| Mon, 16.01.2017 |
Napier/New Zealand, 8.00 – 19.00 hrs
| Tue, 17.01.2017 |
Cruising off White Island/New Zealand during the day
| Wed, 18.01.2017 |
Mount Maunganui (Tauranga), departure 18.30 hrs
Mount Maunganui (Tauranga)
| Thu, 19.01.2017 |
Auckland/New Zealand, arrival 6.00 hrs
| Fri, 20.01.2017 |
Arrival in Frankfurt
* The pre- and post-cruise programmes and shore activities are not included in the cruise price and are in the planning stage. Subject to changes.
= at anchor
Combine this cruise with EUX1702 and save € 1,300.
Clear and simple – our pricing model
¹ You pay only the guaranteed price for double occupancy shown here. Accommodation will be provided in a Veranda/Ocean Suite of Category 1 to 4, subject to availability. If you book a combination of several cruises in a guaranteed Veranda/Ocean Suite, it will be necessary to change suites after each individual cruise. Continuous occupancy of the same suite throughout the cruises is not possible. You will receive your exact suite number on board at the beginning of the cruise (limited allotment).
More travel information can be found in the General Information section.
The Cruise Price Includes (Among Other Services)
- Cruise in the booked category.
- Fresh fruit and champagne await you in your sui te on your day of arrival.
- Full board on the ship: welcome cocktail, breakfast, late morning bouillon, lunch, dinner, afternoon coffee and tea with pastries, hot waffles and midnight snack. Individual meal selection also possible.
- Fresh fruit and vegetable juice available during breakfast hours.
- A different entertainment programme every day with on-board activities, e.g. interesting courses, conversations, scientific lectures, film screenings, contemporary seminars or sophisticated evening programmes and more.
- Adventurous Zodiac rides (depending on routes and weather conditions), all landings or tours in the ship’s own Zodiacs or tenders (potential admission fees or guided tours by local tour guides not included).
- Television in every suite also boasting integrated music programmes, contemporary or classical video and audio programmes, news, weather map, reports, interviews, travel reports, up-to-date travel information, e-mail, Internet (subject to charge) and much more.
- Mini bar filled with softdrinks and beer in the suite.
- Bottled water during the shore excursions.
- Use of on-board facilities and equipment free of charge (subject to availability): auditorium with film screenings and geography lectures, library, board games, entertainment programmes, sauna, fitness areas, golf simulator, tablet PC, snorkelling gear, bicycles and much more. The use of the Internet and services of the OCEAN SPA, the photographers and video producers as well as the boutique merchandise are subject to charge.
- Your comprehensive EUROPA 2 travel gear including detailed country information, shoulder bag, document bag, luggage tags, travel guide and maps.
- German ship and cruise managers as well as a German- and English-speaking service crew including travel concierge service, guest relation manager, cruise sales service, tour office, tour guides etc.
- Harbour fees.
Please note that our pre- and post-cruise programmes are conducted in German.
For individual programmes kindly consult your travel agent.
Following programmes we offer in German: