Membership in the Hapag-Lloyd Cruises Club
The club at a glance
Every Hapag-Lloyd Cruises customer can become a member of the Hapag-Lloyd Cruises Club. For a one-off sign-up fee of € 150 per person and an annual club fee of just € 50 per person, with effect from the second calendar year of membership, you will receive exclusive advantages. As soon as you become a member, you can access all services offered by the Hapag-Lloyd Cruises Club
If you become a club member at any time up to four weeks after the end of your cruise, we will still credit the bonus miles for that cruise to your account with retrospective effect.
Your advantages on board
- Personal club cruises manual with an entry for each cruise and the captain’s signature
- Attractive bonus miles programme (for beverage credit, laundry services, Internet use* and SPA treatments*)
- Exclusive club cruises
*only possible on the EUROPA and EUROPA 2
Your advantages ashore
- Special club events
- Attractive premium offers on selected cruises
- Individual bonus-mile offers for your cruise reservation
- Clubzeit (members’ magazine)
How do I become a club member?
You can apply for club membership directly on board our ships and have the admission fee debited from your on-board account. Naturally, you will also receive the relevant bonus miles for the cruise on which you become a club member.
Simply complete the application form and return it to us.